• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

We can do this GV thing for almost all stores/sites that are available in Tata Neu app and still be better off than Tata neu cards..
One thing though, if they remove 5% coins for GV's payment method, then we are in trouble...
Well for Big Basket we have 10% instant Discount for Sbi ICICI Kotak Indusind Amex Citi HSBC IDFC AU Federal etc...if a person doesn't have even 1 of them...then tough luck!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Well for Big Basket we have 10% instant Discount for Sbi ICICI Kotak Indusind Amex Citi HSBC IDFC AU Federal etc...if a person doesn't have even 1 of them...then tough luck!
Yes of course... I use GD primarily to meet my Previlige card annual spending limit without losing the rewards..
The game will be different for each person depending up on their portfolio and usage habits.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am more interested in the 5% category. I have been denied hdfc Millennia and sbi cashback. So if I take this and get Amazon GC, is that MCC included under 5% ?

Avishma1

TF Select
Don't apply for that, they are many best hdfc cards like millennia, neu card

Hdfc restricts 2 cards + 1 virtual card for customer except hni
That's not true. I'm holding Millenia, Neu infinity, paytm select and now Swiggy is my 4th HDFC card (last 2 cards approved today in span of 30 minutes) applied both cards on Thursday.

Last edited:
I had this card which i got on 3rd August but still no option to link the card with swiggy application, so i did not get swiggy one membership till now, many people facing the same issue so can any one help???

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I had this card which i got on 3rd August but still no option to link the card with swiggy application, so i did not get swiggy one membership till now, many people facing the same issue so can any one help???
raise a query in Swiggy App, selecting the reason " not able to place order", they will immediately call you and let us update

Surendra

TF Select
For me Swiggy was best with Axis credit cards: Axis My Zone Rs 120 off on Rs 300 order, Axis Select: Rs 200 off on Rs 500 order, Axis Airtel for 10% cashback on Swiggy. Have a total of 7 Axis cards among these.
Does axis Airtel offer 10% on swiggy instamart ?