• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

D

Deleted member 16965

But most of the card offers on Swiggy are useless for major audience. They need minimum order amount of freaking ₹600+. I can only use Rupay Platinum DC offer. Otherwise GV zindabad.
For me Swiggy was best with Axis credit cards: Axis My Zone Rs 120 off on Rs 300 order, Axis Select: Rs 200 off on Rs 500 order, Axis Airtel for 10% cashback on Swiggy. Have a total of 7 Axis cards among these.

silly_putty

TF Premier
Zomato is taking advantage of this & providing 3 months membership at ₹49 now. I really want them to come up with another cobranded card with some good issuer. Swiggy is pathetic for me. No discount on many restaurants that are available at discount on Zomato.
ik, swiggy throws Rs120 off codes to my friends for Rs 200 food and meanwhile i have to rely on axis40 to compensate the delivery fees.

edit: - also recalled that swiggy doesn't deliver me alot of restaurants but they don't have any problem to do so for my sister or everyone else in my building besides me, at this point i'm sure they have some personal beef me.

Last edited:

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Yes, absolutely right.. For Groceries BB Now and for food Swiggy I use... It seems a better combo for me..

I dont have, Tat Neu card.
Hence what I do, I buy BB voucher @2% off+ 5% Cb on GD +5% Neu coins using Neu app = 12%...
Ironically Tata Neu cards aren't worth it on Tata Neu itself. We can get better prices using other payment methods. Even I do the same GV thing. Neucard only good for Rupay UPI. Otherwise they're trash.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ironically Tata Neu cards aren't worth it on Tata Neu itself. We can get better prices using other payment methods. Even I do the same GV thing. Neucard only good for Rupay UPI. Otherwise they're trash.
We can do this GV thing for almost all stores/sites that are available in Tata Neu app and still be better off than Tata neu cards..
One thing though, if they remove 5% coins for GV's payment method, then we are in trouble...