• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
This page is recently updated.

Kyunki yeh chiz bhi nahi likha tha pahele -
  • MCCs are categorised basis the nature of business by card Networks (Visa/ Mastercard/ Rupay)
Mai hamesa check karte raheta hu na, toh RuPay name pahele nahi likha hua karta tha.

Note - but you can still earn 1% Cashback on SBI Unipay, Jio finance app for credit card bill payment.
Jio not showing AmEx bills bhaiyee

SBI Unipay is only letting pay the billed amount, not the total due amount. It wasn't like this earlier. Any way to pay the total outstanding amount?

if everyone were to close their savings acc or maintain very low balance (they have a deposit issue where they have more credit issued than deposits) they might be forced to offer more benefits to attract more deposit (sa or fd)

Note - but you can still earn 1% Cashback on SBI Unipay, Jio finance app for credit card bill payment.
It's only a matter of time until they too change their MCC codes, thanks to the likes of you + arindom

And precisely due to this, I'm not revealing the name of 1 other bill payment website that's giving upto 2% off (1% unlimited website discount + 1% ≤ ₹750 HDFC Plat DC CB)

My HDFC account is active only for this reason. So is it the time to close now ? Its Imperia btw ,but services not even like bsbda.

It's only a matter of time until they too change their MCC codes, thanks to the likes of you + arindom

And precisely due to this, I'm not revealing the name of 1 other bill payment website that's giving upto 2% off (1% unlimited website discount + 1% ≤ ₹750 HDFC Plat DC CB)
I used to feel why do some people keep these tricks so secret im groups but after watching how Abhishek does double dholki shit, now I know!
Just wanted to ask another thing, how do people who can actually keep a secret get into these secret groups?

How much balance you are maintaining there for imperia relationship?
Less than 1L always. Not sure how i got it. But its of no use.
I have following relations with HDFC
- HDFC Life Term Life insurance
- Salary account since 10yrs
- Regalia Gold 9L+ Limit

Usually as a reward for helping out others in need without expecting anything in return :)
Have always done that! Hopefully someone might notice and help people like us enter someday :)

But now I totally understand yout point brother. Its not like people mind sharing tricks but I don’t understand why people like Abhishek21 are poking the banks.

On one side they themselves are sharing tricks and loopholes while on other side tagging banks and acting like saints as if they are stakeholders of the bank.
Don’t know why would he do such a rubbish thing!

Have always done that! Hopefully someone might notice and help people like us enter someday :)

But now I totally understand yout point brother. Its not like people mind sharing tricks but I don’t understand why people like Abhishek21 are poking the banks.

On one side they themselves are sharing tricks and loopholes while on other side tagging banks and acting like saints as if they are stakeholders of the bank.
Don’t know why would he do such a rubbish thing!
He recently tagged sbi also bro don't know why he is doing that, what kind of pleasure he will get by doing all these things

It seems like his intention was to devalue the cards. He's posting that so that more people will use it and ultimately the bank will devalue the card. It's not fair. So is he doing these things to make Rupay famous? I am sure he's earning something

Back