• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

Card dispatched message. From my past experience with axis vistara I presume we have to do a transaction activate card. Pay fees then only FNA will come probably 2 months waiting time. Maybe with a reminder email that fees paid. Any other suggestions .?

Card dispatched message. From my past experience with axis vistara I presume we have to do a transaction activate card. Pay fees then only FNA will come probably 2 months waiting time. Maybe with a reminder email that fees paid. Any other suggestions .?
Yes think so, found this in https://marriottbonvoyasia.com/asse...ls/uploads/Marriott Bonvoy HDFC Bank FAQs.pdf
Please allow up to 8-12 weeks after paying the Joining fee or Annual Fee for your Free Night Award to be automatically deposited into your Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account.

I got upgraded to silver elite means they did link my existing bonvoy membership which I shared during application. My first statement got generated but the joining fee was not posted also as a result I didn't receive the 15500 bonvoy points (free night) or 10 Elite night credits towards my bonvoy membership. Don't know what's happening with this card. Also, they did not charge me any joining fee in the first statement, does that mean it's issued as a FYF or LTF card? Did anyone else face the same?

Last edited:
I got upgraded to silver elite means they did link my existing bonvoy membership which I shared during application. My first statement got generated but the joining fee was not posted also as a result I didn't receive the 15500 bonvoy points (free night) or 10 Elite night credits towards my bonvoy membership. Don't know what's happening with this card. Also, they did not charge me any joining fee in the first statement, does that mean it's issued as a FYF or LTF card? Did anyone else face the same?
You won't receive 15k MB points rather it should be voucher for FNA with max limit of 15k points , you can club that with another 15k points . This is as per my understanding.

HDFC generally charges JF in 3 Rd statement

They will create a new ID and then there is a online link through which you can merge both accounts
I have another MB silver elite account with a US credit card that comes with 15 nights. Do you think I might be able to merge this new account with 10 nights and get upgraded to gold elite?

When I applied, the last page it says you donot have current offer for this card, so you wont get.. Why this? Should I try offline??

When I applied, the last page it says you donot have current offer for this card, so you wont get.. Why this? Should I try offline??
I also got the same message and have asked RM to assist. Please update if you are able to find a workaround.

I also got the same message and have asked RM to assist. Please update if you are able to find a workaround.
I also got the same message.

I’ve managed to initiate a floater card application via RM.

Hoping he’ll see it through.
He assured me he would.

PS: Please look out if your office and billing addresses are in different cities.
It was a stumbling block in my case.

I also got the same message.

I’ve managed to initiate a floater card application via RM.

Hoping he’ll see it through.
He assured me he would.

PS: Please look out if your office and billing addresses are in different cities.
It was a stumbling block in my case.
Update:

Got an email saying they cant issue card due to bank's internal credit policy.

When I check status, it says Card is delivered :)

The RM said he is in touch with Ops team and will update me.

Should I remain hopeful ?!

Thanks.

Update:

Got an email saying they cant issue card due to bank's internal credit policy.

When I check status, it says Card is delivered :)

The RM said he is in touch with Ops team and will update me.

Should I remain hopeful ?!

Thanks.
Just get the card then it will show up in net banking. Send an email to hdfc saying u want only floater for using at Marriott With same limit. Ask them to release the hold on card

Just get the card then it will show up in net banking. Send an email to hdfc saying u want only floater for using at Marriott With same limit. Ask them to release the hold on card
I’ve NOT received the card.

Only the status says delivered.

But I received an email saying they CANT issue the card to me.

So my question is, do I still stand a chance of getting this card given the status and email contradiction?

Like I said, I’m after the RM to get the team to make an exception and get it approved for me.

I’ve NOT received the card.

Only the status says delivered.

But I received an email saying they CANT issue the card to me.

So my question is, do I still stand a chance of getting this card given the status and email contradiction?

Like I said, I’m after the RM to get the team to make an exception and get it approved for me.
First it was with sbi then axis now hdfc. What is wrong with them can't they just confirm one thing properly I think they have gone bonkers. Even sbi and axis did same situation with me however I did not get it.

Back