• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

I received the card on Sept 1. I got it with my Marriott membership number embossed on it.
However FNA is not credited yet.

IMG_2740.jpg

Yes, most people didn't. I applied directly from bank's website, and when filling the form, I was asked if I have any existing Marriott membership number, and I entered mine there.
Received a msg that card approved & even got last 4 digits of my card shown in the app. I had entered my MB # during application & I see my status elevated to Gold :). awaiting card dispatch msg. afaik 15k voucher gets credited a few weeks later fee payment is done

Received a msg that card approved & even got last 4 digits of my card shown in the app. I had entered my MB # during application & I see my status elevated to Gold :). awaiting card dispatch msg. afaik 15k voucher gets credited a few weeks later fee payment is done
How your status updated to gold ?
Were you a silver elite with 20 elite nights ?

Nice you got the option to enter MB. I didn't get it but the status gold updated to Silver . Also found this in https://marriottbonvoyasia.com/asse...ls/uploads/Marriott Bonvoy HDFC Bank FAQs.pdf
Please allow up to 8-12 weeks after paying the Joining fee or Annual Fee for your Free Night Award to be automatically deposited into your Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account.

I received last 4 digits of card but didn't activated how to check credit limit and it didn't ask any marriot I'd during application also applied from another number which I do t have mb registered.how to link after receiving

That's weird
My card has no MB membership embossed
Same here. My MB membership no is not embossed on my card, even though I had provided it at the time of online application! I don't know how HDFC is working. Some people have it embossed some don't! Some are upgraded even before the card is dispatched, some aren't.. Customer Care is clueless and useless as expected. These morons are asking me to ask Marriott, when they took the application, they got all the details, they issued the card and they say that they don't know if it is linked. What a bunch of jokers running HDFC!
Anyone able to find out if their MB membership is linked to the card if not embossed and status not upgraded?

Same here. My MB membership no is not embossed on my card, even though I had provided it at the time of online application! I don't know how HDFC is working. Some people have it embossed some don't! Some are upgraded even before the card is dispatched, some aren't.. Customer Care is clueless and useless as expected. These morons are asking me to ask Marriott, when they took the application, they got all the details, they issued the card and they say that they don't know if it is linked. What a bunch of jokers running HDFC!
Anyone able to find out if their MB membership is linked to the card if not embossed and status not upgraded?
Guys this is same as our vistara gold and it’s matching etc. even after so many years they screwed up my new card and couldn’t link to my vistara. My wife applied and everything was in sync she got new vistrara acc registered by them. Hdfc guys are new they have no clue. Let the card get approved and come in hand. Then we need to do a lot of emails to both so that we can get upgraded. All those that get it automatically are fortunate.
also I feel if ur name email and phone number are same they at Marriott should link it automaticall.

Last edited:
They opened new mb account for me got mail,i called mb support n asked using mail Id they gave mb account I'd new one.luckily I didn't used mb till now just account created previously with other mail id

An update my marriott email name and phone no same as hdfc account. I had applied without giving my marriott number when i had applied for marriott hdfc card from bank by filling form. My card was approved 2 days ago. Today i have become silver elite. So basically when hdfc send our details to marriott to make account if existing then they cant make new account with same details so ur old account gets linked.

An update my marriott email name and phone no same as hdfc account. I had applied without giving my marriott number when i had applied for marriott hdfc card from bank by filling form. My card was approved 2 days ago. Today i have become silver elite. So basically when hdfc send our details to marriott to make account if existing then they cant make new account with same details so ur old account gets linked.
I provided my MB membership number during application, but it's not printed on my card.. My email and phone are same in both HDFC and MB. But my MB status isn't upgraded and it's been a month I received the card! And here I see people having status upgraded even before receiving the card!

I provided my MB membership number during application, but it's not printed on my card.. My email and phone are same in both HDFC and MB. But my MB status isn't upgraded and it's been a month I received the card! And here I see people having status upgraded even before receiving the card!
Are any particulars different name email phone

Back