• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Rupay CC LTF

When I click the mail, it redirects to MyCards, after I login and go to banner, It says 99+GST as annual fee. Is this the same for people who got the mail? @rohant
I got LTF for this card today after clicking on it I entered my number and OTP but it reloads the same page again to enter phone number and then OTP again same issue. I called customer care they said it is only 1st year free from 2nd year need to pay 99 +GST. I have sent an email. Maybe HDFC is misleading it as LTF by including 25k spend criteria to waive off 2nd year fee.

Last edited:
Yes, better to wait for Neu Infinity for better returns
You may not get Neu Infinity any time soon as LTF cuz it have slightly better benefits that UPI RuPay other banks like ICICI are giving RuPay with same rewards as LTF while HDFC is charging 99 + GST probably nobody is willing to take it. You need to spend 66,666 to get Rs 500 statement adjustment for cash there is redemption charge 99 + GST not worth paying for this card. RP has 2 years expiry. Nobody will spend 66k on UPI payments on one RuPay card who has multiple credit cards 😂

Last edited:
While applying, I get to put my DOB, then directed to Hdfc net banking website for authentication. There I login with Cust. ID and Password and it again reverts to the Rupay credit card offer page. Is there anything wrong I am doing?

I got LTF for this card today after clicking on it I entered my number and OTP but it reloads the same page again to enter phone number and then OTP again same issue. I called customer care they said it is only 1st year free from 2nd year need to pay 99 +GST. I have sent an email. Maybe HDFC is misleading it as LTF by including 25k spend criteria to waive off 2nd year fee.
While applying, I get to put my DOB, then directed to Hdfc net banking website for authentication. There I login with Cust. ID and Password and it again reverts to the Rupay credit card offer page. Is there anything wrong I am doing?
No I had same issue see my previous reply

Back