• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Rupay CC LTF

I already have a better momos (Millenia) from that restaurant...
Overeating se sirf paet kharab hoga 🤣
I don't think the benefits suggested by @CreditCardFino are included in Millenia. Also, I, too, have Millenia and hence do not require another because of lack of offers (tricks aside).

You did not receive Regalia Gold LTF upgrade?
Even if I get, I won't upgrade to Regalia Gold LTF. It's a premium card, but could not compete with the offers and loopholes extended by Millenia.

I don't think the benefits suggested by @CreditCardFino are included in Millenia. Also, I, too, have Millenia and hence do not require another because of lack of offers (tricks aside).

Even if I get, I won't upgrade to Regalia Gold LTF. It's a premium card, but could not compete with the offers and loopholes extended by Millenia.
The offers which I mentioned apply for Millenia as well but only 3% cash back. Regalia is too good 12 domestic international 6 Priority Pass visits airport voucher for cab all for LTF. Most lounges are only accepting Regalia Gold oversea no Axis ICICI its lounges list is same as Infinia

Regalia Gold come with floater card which is UPI RuPay. Most LTF put min spend to use longue

Last edited:
The offers which I mentioned apply for Millenia as well but only 3% cash back. Regalia is too good 12 domestic international 6 Priority Pass visits airport voucher for cab all for LTF
airport voucher for cab?

3% cashback. There is no card which gives 3% cashback. If you are talking about Rupay UPI CC, then it gives 3% cashback on some merchants wherein 1 cash point = ₹0.25

You know that you need to spend 1 lakh in a month to get the lounge access?

Back