• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C List

Each n every applicant has a different and unhappy story line on their HDFC CC Sortie.

I salute them in innovating new ways - for each interaction - of HOW NOT TO DO A SYSTEMATC n METHODICAL JOB.

Everytime, a new guy handles your case - who always start at SUB-ZERO level. And, mid-way in understanding the problem, introduces you to another equally dumb n stupid head. Back to SUB-ZERO level.

Branch team does not know,
CC Customer Care team does not know.
Grievance/escalation team does not know.
Chennai CC Branch team does not know.
RNO and PNO does not know.

All pervasive n uniform ignorance levels.

Only agents know. I am made to understand that AGENTS ARE RUNNING THEIR OPERATIONS.

Each n every applicant has a different and unhappy story line on their HDFC CC Sortie.

I salute them in innovating new ways - for each interaction - of HOW NOT TO DO A SYSTEMATC n METHODICAL JOB.

Everytime, a new guy handles your case - who always start at SUB-ZERO level. And, mid-way in understanding the problem, introduces you to another equally dumb n stupid head. Back to SUB-ZERO level.

Only agents know. I am made to understand that AGENTS ARE RUNNING THEIR OPERATIONS.
Couldn't agree more, Sir!
I completely echo the observation about restating the whole ordeal from sub-zero level to every new "HDFC Customer Service Officer".
It baffles me each time when I send them an email clearly explaining the issue by putting so much of due diligence while writing the email, and they revert back talking about an issue which is nowhere related to the issue I just explained.
I'm not sure if they do it intentionally just to kill time so that the complainant spend more time in conveying the issue, or HDFC Customer Service Officers are really hitting the lowest levels of retardness.

They are so rude sometimes that in one of the email conversation I had they literally wrote that there will be no further correspondence on this matter. Case closed.

They often do this. When a customer pushes for a better resolution but they don't want to resolve it.

They act like a 17yo and block you from their whatsapp(email) 🤣
EXACTLY, almost 50% of the total thread in this community is on atrocities of HDFC and their bizarre CC algorithm. So many threads on people getting trashback card that it has become impossible to merge them, daily something new is happening.

it shows decline after 2 cibil hits, checked with agent he said bank can't provide regalia gold, take millinea and i said yes, after that no update yet
Millinea dinners approved with 1 lac limit,
Now i am confused wheather to take it or not, as for future upgrade i need atleast 5 lacs limit and even for neu infinity we need 1.5 lacs

Any suggestions, should i take it or not ?

Millinea dinners approved with 1 lac limit,
Now i am confused wheather to take it or not, as for future upgrade i need atleast 5 lacs limit and even for neu infinity we need 1.5 lacs

Any suggestions, should i take it or not ?
In my opinion, don't take it please. It's the lowest floor limit for Millennia.

Better try again for a good limit card atleast in the range of 1.5L-3L

In my opinion, don't take it please. It's the lowest floor limit for Millennia.

Better try again for a good limit card atleast in the range of 1.5L-3L
But not taking this card and reapplying, there’s no guarantee that i will get better limit or regalia gold, it’s hdfc we are talking about here🥲

I have 2 choices,
accept this card and wait for LE and upgrades
Reject this card and wait for pre approved card offers, this may take 3-4 months but i think i will get far better limit but drawback is In pre approved, hdfc mostly gives moneyback+ and millinea only (paid or contional ltf)

But not taking this card and reapplying, there’s no guarantee that i will get better limit or regalia gold, it’s hdfc we are talking about here🥲

I have 2 choices,
accept this card and wait for LE and upgrades
Reject this card and wait for pre approved card offers, this may take 3-4 months but i think i will get far better limit but drawback is In pre approved, hdfc mostly gives moneyback+ and millinea only (paid or contional ltf)
Accept it and start using your card straight away.

Back