• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc cc new limit

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Hi guyz today I received 100% limit enhancement in hdfc cc 30k to 60k should I take it ??
Relationship status, salary account
Prefered customer, holding 3 card
1. legendary money-back +
2. Tata neu plus
3.Hdfc rupay

This depends on your spends , types of spends and returns and non-spend benefits you are expecting...
In simple terms depends on your lifestyle... and varies from person to person ...

Look at the answer above, depends on individual's needs... the card's returns and benefits will change over the period of the time and so as the requirements of individuals.. hence the number of cards that a person can own varies over the period of the time

Right! The value of a particular card is a dynamic thing. However, it's hard to imagine all 15+ cards to remain equally valuable at any point. So, if high leveraging is a worry, why can't some of the less valuable ones of the 15+ cards be dumped in favour of more valuable ones available at that point?!

Right! The value of a particular card is a dynamic thing. However, it's hard to imagine all 15+ cards to remain equally valuable at any point. So, if high leveraging is a worry, why can't some of the less valuable ones of the 15+ cards be dumped in favour of more valuable ones available at that point?!
It is not a worry for me as of now..
I am only suggesting the person the significance of high leverage

@SSV bhai i too have too many credit cards like nearly 17 cards ... which most of them are dual triple cards ... and iam not getting any new cards even basic ones like SBI CB and all ..... please give me some tips like is limit sharing cards are safe to keep or should i close ... please enlighten me on this topic ... if there is any thread also i would be glad to read it
now iam looking for SBI CB, HSBC CB, SCB SMART, AXIS ATLAS, SBI AIR INDIA etc

@SSV bhai i too have too many credit cards like nearly 17 cards ... which most of them are dual triple cards ... and iam not getting any new cards even basic ones like SBI CB and all ..... please give me some tips like is limit sharing cards are safe to keep or should i close ... please enlighten me on this topic ... if there is any thread also i would be glad to read it
now iam looking for SBI CB, HSBC CB, SCB SMART, AXIS ATLAS, SBI AIR INDIA etc
First rule:
Any SBI card has to be taken in the initial stages of your CC portfolio like, it has to be in one of your first 5 cards..
It is extremely difficult to get a SBI card after you had taken 15 cards…

Remedy:
1) Either you need to increase your income dramatically
Or
2) you have to reduce your total reported unsecured credit limit on all unsecured credit accounts not just CCs

am sorry i mean less than 1k annual fee i take it as a basic card ..... like hdfc millenia sbi cb flip axis airtel axis that kind
LTF
BASIC
MID
PREM
SUPER PREM
LUXURY
tenor.gif

First rule:
Any SBI card has to be taken in the initial stages of your CC portfolio like, it has to be in one of your first 5 cards..

Remedy:
Or
2) you have to reduce your total reported unsecured credit limit on all unsecured credit accounts not just CCs
It means mujhe SBI Cashback card nahi milega? 🙂 I have 18 active cards now. This is my total credit limit excluding shared limit cards.

1000246392.jpg

First rule:

Remedy:
Or
i dont have any other loan accounts other than credit cards .... so is closing the cards is the only way to reduce the unsecured credit limit ???

Reactions: SSV
Back