• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc cc new limit

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Hi guyz today I received 100% limit enhancement in hdfc cc 30k to 60k should I take it ??
Relationship status, salary account
Prefered customer, holding 3 card
1. legendary money-back +
2. Tata neu plus
3.Hdfc rupay

How to get HDFC core card if i already have co-branded card🥲
Read this .. some popcorn time...

I am not saying we dont need HIGH CLs .. HIGH CL in one or two main cards is enough..
For me I have more than 15 Cards..
If we have high CLs on all the cards, we will end up as "Highly leveraged " and wont get any Credit cards in future..
I totally agree with you @SSV , if we have multiple cards like 10/15 or 20+ and for each card we have higher credit limit for example 10 lakh each then for 20 cards it will be like 2 CR CL, so in order to justify this one should have CTC similar to that otherwise Credit bureaus will mark them as over leverage on credit.
So what you suggested is good, we can have high CL on 1 or 2 premium cards and for others we can have moderate CL so that we are not marked as HIGH Leveraged.

I have 4 years of work experience in one of the credit bureaus.

bhai literally iam saying you have knowledge on every card ..... hats off to be honest
Thanks for your appreciation..
But let me tell you, there are many many who knows more than me and more experinced than me...
I only have about 2 years of real serious experience in the Indian CC market ...

Still I take it as a compliment.. Cheers

Thanks for your appreciation..
But let me tell you, there are many many who knows more than me and more experinced than me...
I only have about 2 years of real serious experience in the Indian CC market ...

Still I take it as a compliment.. Cheers
bhai my brother just got his first hdfc credit card with limit 1.35L ... now my doubt is how long should we wait to apply for tata neu and swiggy hdfc .... i mean can we immediately apply for co branded cards or do we need to wait for a month or so ???

bhai my brother just got his first hdfc credit card with limit 1.35L ... now my doubt is how long should we wait to apply for tata neu and swiggy hdfc .... i mean can we immediately apply for co branded cards or do we need to wait for a month or so ???
immediatley .. .

Reactions: SAS
bhai .... okka HDFC main credit card unte .... automatic ga tata neu and swiggy easy ga approve aipothay kada with the same limit of previous card ????
Yes .. generally

why people are hesitant to reveal the complete details...
Which core card your brother got.. you only said with 1.35L card?? and want to get Tata Neu card and Swiggy card//

This actually helps the guys who want to give some advise who have got some experience..
I see a lot of people, just reveal only half the details and later into discussion they come up with more details.
This generally wastes everyone's time....

This is aimed generally at everyone..

Last edited:
Reactions: SAS
Yes .. generally

why people ae hesitant to reveal the complete details...
Which core card your brother got.. you only said with 1.35L card?? and want to get Tata Neu card and Swiggy card//

THis actaully helps the guys who want to give some advise who have got soem experience..
I see a lot of people, just reveal only half the details and later into discussion they come up with more details..

THis is aimed generally at everyone..
okok i have nothing to hide i just thought seniors will feel its lenghty to read .... actually my brother is a priest so i have applied it when i got pre edligible offer so i filled all the details and the available cards are only showing some business cards like BIZ series basic 3 variants so i opted for BIZ grow card ..... and just received virtual credit card and also got physical card dispatched mail ...... he have special gold savings account 1 lakh AMB .... and we are into family claissc grouping and he is also having platinum debit card ........ after a long wait of 7 months he got this card ... that to not pre approval its just pre elidgible ..... so dare chesi apply chesa lucky ga vachesindi ....... adhi peddga use leni card kada anduke swiggy and tata neu di apply cheddam anukunna ...... elago hdfc swiggy has high approval rates now andukey cheseddam ani mimmalni adiganu bro ... next time nunchi full details provide chestha

actually your point is damn valid ......... (everyone please not it down)

Reactions: SSV
Yes .. generally

why people are hesitant to reveal the complete details...

This actually helps the guys who want to give some advise who have got some experience..
I see a lot of people, just reveal only half the details and later into discussion they come up with more details.
This generally wastes everyone's time....

This is aimed generally at everyone..
1716527930156.png

Reactions: SSV
okok i have nothing to hide i just thought seniors will feel its lenghty to read .... actually my brother is a priest so i have applied it when i got pre edligible offer so i filled all the details and the available cards are only showing some business cards like BIZ series basic 3 variants so i opted for BIZ grow card ..... and just received virtual credit card and also got physical card dispatched mail ...... he have special gold savings account 1 lakh AMB .... and we are into family claissc grouping and he is also having platinum debit card ........ after a long wait of 7 months he got this card ... that to not pre approval its just pre elidgible ..... so dare chesi apply chesa lucky ga vachesindi ....... adhi peddga use leni card kada anduke swiggy and tata neu di apply cheddam anukunna ...... elago hdfc swiggy has high approval rates now andukey cheseddam ani mimmalni adiganu bro ... next time nunchi full details provide chestha

actually your point is damn valid ......... (everyone please not it down)
Okay go ahead and apply for Swiggy card..
Make sure
1) you apply any co branded card from the brands app
2) make sure HDFC registered Mobile number and brand’s registered mobile number are same..
3) give at least a week gap between core card application and cobranded card, so that systems update all the data
4) After getting any card , make sure it is enabled and do one or two small transactions so that it gets registered in all the sub systems

Enjoy

Make sure
2) make sure HDFC registered Mobile number and brand’s registered mobile number are same..
3) give at least a week gap between core card application and cobranded card, so that systems update all the data
4) After getting any card , make sure it is enabled and do one or two small transactions so that it gets registered in all the sub systems

Enjoy
Yes, high chances of approval of cobranded cards from their respective apps.

Make sure

Enjoy
and bhai after swiggy ..... should i again give gap for tata neu .... (actually i felt bad for 1.35 because if just 15k more limit vachi unte we can directly apply for tata infinity kada)

Back