• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC credit Limit enhancement offer

D

Deleted member 7241

Mera tho struck at 4lakhs limit it is not budging at all . DCP card just now tried the link. And states you already have max limit. Kya hai kisi ko pachees lakh kisi ko 25k aur kisi ko lakh me he bitaa de thae hai.kamaal hai.
25 L wale Business Class aur Premium Class wale hai...... :D :D :D So...Income badhao.......Bank khud hath jod k dengi Limit...:D:D:D:D

Astraea

TF Premier
Hey @TheMentalist and @Chaitanya-a , I have a question about whether I should accept or ignore this credit limit increase (LE) offer.

My current credit limit is 36000, and the new offer is for 7000, making it 43000 in total.

I spend around 50-60k per month on my 7-month-old card. If I ignore this offer, will I have a chance to get another LE in the future?

Thank you.
Screenshot_2023-08-18-11-04-01-400-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hey @TheMentalist, I have a question about whether I should accept or ignore this credit limit increase (LE) offer.

My current credit limit is 36000, and the new offer is for 7000, making it 43000 in total.

I spend around 50-60k per month on my 7-month-old card. If I ignore this offer, will I have a chance to get another LE in the future?

Thank you.
Screenshot_2023-08-18-11-04-01-400-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
Take whatever they are offering. Think about the future later. Don't forget this is HDFC. 🤣

Kaal ho na ho 🤭

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Yeah I agree with you but thing is I spend more than 50kba month. I was expecting at 1.5 - 2 L LE. But they gave merely 7k bro
Bro expecting this much LE from kanjad bank like HDFC is a huge mistake.

However, I would suggest you to avoid this LE. 7k won't make huge difference on your card. This offer shows HDFC is eyeing on your spendings. Let them stretch more.

harsh1387

TF Ace
Last year I got a call from hdfc agent for Ltf hdfc card. I had no clue then about their cards or which to get. Had no intention for a hdfc card. However, as my home kitchen was getting renovated and had to buy 2Lac electronics from Vijay sales. Hdfc gives good discount at Vijay sales offline. So, I asked Agent to go ahead but make sure I only get the card if limit is atleast 1Lac.

Just gave Aadhar, Pan. Home kyc once. Nothing else. Got the card with limit of 1.58 within a week. In hindsight it was a great decision seeing how so many people struggle with limits of 50k or less.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Last year I got a call from hdfc agent for Ltf hdfc card. I had no clue then about their cards or which to get. Had no intention for a hdfc card. However, as my home kitchen was getting renovated and had to buy 2Lac electronics from Vijay sales. Hdfc gives good discount at Vijay sales offline. So, I asked Agent to go ahead but make sure I only get the card if limit is atleast 1Lac.

Just gave Aadhar, Pan. Home kyc once. Nothing else. Got the card with limit of 1.58 within a week. In hindsight it was a great decision seeing how so many people struggle with limits of 50k or less.
4-5 saal baad milte hain 😂