• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Imperia benefit of free locker

mrbanker

TF Select
If anyone in the Imperia program of HDFC has managed to avail the free locker, how did you do it? The RM is of no use to avail that benefit in my case, suggestions needed to acquire a locker in a new branch which is opening near my place.

If anyone in the Imperia program of HDFC has managed to avail the free locker, how did you do it? The RM is of no use to avail that benefit in my case, suggestions needed to acquire a locker in a new branch which is opening near my place.
It was very smooth process for me, i went directly to the branch and asked for free locker, they told no locker is available so i went to hdfc website and filled online query form and then got a call from branch then they arranged a small size locker in a few days.

It was very smooth process for me, i went directly to the branch and asked for free locker, they told no locker is available so i went to hdfc website and filled online query form and then got a call from branch then they arranged a small size locker in a few days.
plz share the link where you filled the query

It was very smooth process for me, i went directly to the branch and asked for free locker, they told no locker is available so i went to hdfc website and filled online query form and then got a call from branch then they arranged a small size locker in a few day

Cool! Do provide the link of the query form

I was in same scenario then i got a locker.

• Play their trick on them say that you are looking for "investment" if they give you a locker. RM will smell blood and do anything.
  • Once you get Locker. they will try to sell ask them for details.
  • They will sell you some insurance cum investment plan which is bullshit.
  • Never go for it just show them how can you beat even a liquid or debt direct mutual fund.
  • Soon they will know you won't fall in there scheme as they are not worthy of investments. I explained did this in 5-10 mins. now RM does not even call me.Trick them like they do to others

PS: you need to financially aware and should not fall for any of their plans. I am work in financial markets so a bit easy for me, you can follow freefincal or this youtube channel to tackle if they sell anything.

• Play their trick on them say that you are looking for "investment" if they give you a locker. RM will smell blood and do anything.
  • Never go for it just show them how can you beat even a liquid or debt direct mutual fund.
  • Soon they will know you won't fall in there scheme as they are not worthy of investments. I explained did this in 5-10 mins. now RM does not even call me.Trick them like they do to others

PS: you need to financially aware and should not fall for any of their plans. I am work in financial markets so a bit easy for me, you can follow freefincal or this youtube channel to tackle if they sell anything.
Sounds good but we have not lied before so a bit hard

Nice, I just connected with the Twitter team a day back. Now my RM is being questioned by her manager after the branch received a mail from the MD Desk for unsatisfied customer. Got a call from RM saying will try to help in getting a locker, still don't trust that statement though.

how much time does it take for the upgrade?

Back