• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Imperia benefit of free locker

mrbanker

TF Select
If anyone in the Imperia program of HDFC has managed to avail the free locker, how did you do it? The RM is of no use to avail that benefit in my case, suggestions needed to acquire a locker in a new branch which is opening near my place.

For my case he clearly mentioned, i have such experience with another branch near me where in 1st they told locker is in waiting then aftr 2mins they are like. you do any investment or buy any policy then we can try to arrange one for you.
When u said it's not true and locker can be given without any investment, what did they say?

When u said it's not true and locker can be given without any investment, what did they say?
They said the branch is new and we want business. So start with any type of small investment like 10k sip,5L FD , Sanchay plus plan ,ULIP and then we can talk about locker. Think of it over weekend and we will connect on Monday.

The RBI has allowed banks to obtain a Term Deposit (fixed deposit) covering three years’ rent and the charges at the time of allotment. This means, if you are going to open a locker account, the bank can ask you to open a term deposit covering three years of rent and charges of the locker.

This was the rule starting 2023 when rbi published new locker document

The RBI has allowed banks to obtain a Term Deposit (fixed deposit) covering three years’ rent and the charges at the time of allotment. This means, if you are going to open a locker account, the bank can ask you to open a term deposit covering three years of rent and charges of the locker.

This was the rule starting 2023 when rbi published new locker document
This is true, my RM is asking to purchase term plan of 1 crore and he will take approval for small size locker. Seems the business changed from ULIP to TERM PLAN.

Back