• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Infinia "requesting" 1.5 lakhs spend per month?

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My recent statement also mentions reward points on government transactions. However, CC is unaware of it.
Clarification: I haven’t received any such reward. I meant that my statement has an advertisement that mentions reward points for government transactions.

Last edited:

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I haven’t tested.. others might chip in here.
Already @Lobogris had confirmed it
No sir. I meant to say that there is an advertisement on my statement with the same graphics that we got in the email. It also mentions rewards on government transactions. I haven’t actually received any such rewards. I will be trying a small 10k advance tax payment a few days to see if I get any rewards.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No sir. I meant to say that there is an advertisement on my statement with the same graphics that we got in the email. It also mentions rewards on government transactions. I haven’t actually received any such rewards. I will be trying a small 10k advance tax payment a few days to see if I get any rewards.
Okay got it .
Please update us when the info is available. Thanks

Ash8

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Another devaluation related to charges being introduced for expenses such as rent and utilities has been done by hdfc today. I don't see the days of getting reward points on govt transaction coming soon anytime.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is what is present in the statement:
1000020386.png
Most of these categories are long dead for rewards but they are still using a very old PDF template, that’s all. I’d asked them about it 1.5 years back or so after they stopped rewarding utils and govt. They still don’t care and are too lazy to fix the statement.

Nihhaar

TF Buzz
Most of these categories are long dead for rewards but they are still using a very old PDF template, that’s all. I’d asked them about it 1.5 years back or so after they stopped rewarding utils and govt. They still don’t care and are too lazy to fix the statement.
This month was the first time I got this template (I'm using Infinia from 3 months only), so I thought something changed.