• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement - Nov 23

I saw a pop up in hdfc netbanking app which said "check your new limit on your card"(something like that). When I clicked on it and entered mobile, last 4 digits of card number and otp, it said "request could not be processed. please try again later". I didn't see that pop up again. I haven't received mail/sms for the LE. I really don't know what that was. Is it a glitch?
Same thing. Today I got the popup when I opened HDFC app. Check your new upgraded limit. Then when I checked, it says no LE. Paagal bank.

Getting this pop up. Anyone Else?
View attachment 35921
You can still use My Cards on desktop easily. Just use the web browser's developer tools e.g. in Chrome on PC, press Ctrl+Shift+i. Then press the Toggle device toolbar button (Ctrl+Shift+M) and change the dimensions to any phone e.g. iPhone 14 Pro Max and refresh the page and close Developer Tools. My Cards will resize to full width of the screen and work fine. Change the Device back to Responsive when done.

You can still use My Cards on desktop easily. Just use the web browser's developer tools e.g. in Chrome on PC, press Ctrl+Shift+i. Then press the Toggle device toolbar button (Ctrl+Shift+M) and change the dimensions to any phone e.g. iPhone 14 Pro Max and refresh the page and close Developer Tools. My Cards will resize to full width of the screen and work fine. Change the Device back to Responsive when done.
Isse badia phone me login karlu.

Konsa HDFC ko hack karna hai.

5 saal se 66k pe rkha hua h hdfc ne,
No auto LE, no upgrade
And I don't want to visit branch and send physical documents to Chennai,
Baba aadam ke time me jee rhe ye log
Physical documents kyu? Jab e-mail pe kaam ho skta hai

Back