• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement - Nov 23

Have to purchase their most useless form of investment i.e. ULIP. If you've spare amount of money, then only its recommended to go this way. Otherwise Infinia isn't worth this much hassle.
We need such ppl to keep banks in profit, so that bank showers other CC holders with reward points, and online sale discounts.
Rubbing Hands GIF by Giphy QA

Have to purchase their most useless form of investment i.e. ULIP. If you've spare amount of money, then only its recommended to go this way. Otherwise Infinia isn't worth this much hassle.
I would prefer to take that money to Axis and get Magnus Burgundy as LTF rather to invest in these crap ULIPs. There is a reason why HDFC is giving Infinia for investing in these crap ULIPs after all banks are here to do profitable business. Emotions & Business doesn't go hand in hand.

I would prefer to take that money to Axis and get Magnus Burgundy as LTF rather to invest in these crap ULIPs. There is a reason why HDFC is giving Infinia for investing in those crap ULIPs after all banks are here to do profitable business. Emotions & Business doesn't go hand in hand.
Exactly. They must be gaining much more from this deal. Otherwise why would they give Infinia easily through this method.

I would prefer to take that money to Axis and get Magnus Burgundy as LTF rather to invest in these crap ULIPs. There is a reason why HDFC is giving Infinia for investing in these crap ULIPs after all banks are here to do profitable business. Emotions & Business doesn't go hand in hand.
First take ULIPs then take infinia and then close ULIPs…..that’s a good idea

First take ULIPs then take infinia and then close ULIPs…..that’s a good idea

Bank be like:
EtnXyFlVoAYCqVh

From what I know about FD based cards: once card is issued against FD, you can't touch that FD.
I guess same will be for ULIP, and salary account MAB tied to card issue.

In all such cases, banks play with people emotions, and treat "premium cards" as candies to "grown-ups".
Just like kids, lots of grown-up people give all "coins" they have, in order to get few "candies".

How to convince ?
I had a limit of 6L and got dcb in December. Spent about 13-14L in 5-6 months, then realised I'm screwed and stopped spending. Then emailed hdfc after 3-4 months of 0 spending to upgrade card to infinia to which they agreed. But I wanted fee waiver at 5L spends for which I went to the BM and convinced him and he got me 5L waiver for infinia with a limit of 6L.
PS: Still a student

I had a limit of 6L and got dcb in December. Spent about 13-14L in 5-6 months, then realised I'm screwed and stopped spending. Then emailed hdfc after 3-4 months of 0 spending to upgrade card to infinia to which they agreed. But I wanted fee waiver at 5L spends for which I went to the BM and convinced him and he got me 5L waiver for infinia with a limit of 6L.
PS: Still a student

FqwNytiWcAAK6fQ

🤣🤣

Friendly advice: Ensure that you've written proof of spend waiver for Infinia @ 5L from RM's official email Id, otherwise, saal bhar baad katega.

Back