• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement - Nov 23

Got LE from 2L to 8L and upgraded to Infinia Metal FYF from moneyback LTF🥳

maxresdefault.jpg

HDFC has been regular with LE on my Millennia card until last year. Moved from 100000 to 500000 in 3 years through 4 enhancements. but for the last 1 year, it has all about been upgrading to Regalia to start with, and now Regalia First. Not even thinking of upgrading to either cards even if offered LTF instead of the FYF that they are giving. Seems HDFC has no intention of another LE in the near future for me. I also have the Neu Infinity sharing the limit and have been using the card actively for the last 6 months. Millennia has had greater use, more than the usual up to October, has cut down a bit on it after that as HDFC isn't making it worthwhile as it was earlier.

Looking for some help with regards to merging credit limit on my hdfc credit card to apply for an upgrade. I have regalia with 3 lakhs limit and diners club black with 6 lakhs. I have been trying to merge limit on the two cards to get shared 9 lakhs limit total. Reached out to phone banking, escalation.cc as well as Grievance redressal, but not getting back anything positive from them, just keep getting stalled every week, with new tickets.

They initially said that if I apply for a Tata Neu card it will get done but they did not explain which card would the tata neu be a floater to or how it would merge all three.

Second option they later provided was I will have to close one credit card and then they will check for approval on the 2nd card for limit. But this would mean I might or might not get the whole limit in one card once I close one card.

What should be the ideal option I should take.
hdfc follow Shared limit. not sure what going on here in your case. mine is shared with infinia and Tata Infinity.

One of the things I do is to go to HDFC Netbanking and keep clicking limit enhancement in the cards tab, they say I am not eligible but after few weeks I get LE. I do it once a year and it worked till date, this year I got a 1.59 Lakhs LE this year which is 30% of my existing limit.

Disclaimer: I have salary relation with them and use my DCB as my primary card for all my spends. Since my salary increases every year, I think they know it. Just my hypothesis.

Back