• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia DC: Smartbuy 5% + 5% + 2.5%

desiviru

TF Ace
This post is regarding earning 12.5% on Smartbuy using HDFC Millenia. There is nothing new in this but many of us are missing higher CB on low spend.

We all know that Millennia DC has max. cap of Rs.400 as 5% cashback so we mostly use it for 16000 CC Payment or some use it for wallet load of 40K.

The thing I analyzed today was, my friend in Dec- 2023 used his Millennia DC on smartbuy for Rs.5000 for flipkart voucher only and nowhere else. When I checked his rewards, it were 5% smartbuy cashback offer (upto Rs.1000/month) for HDFC cards i.e Rs.250 were credited in April 2024, 5% Millennia DC specific for txn on Smartbuy/Payzapp i.e as per TnC and also 2.5% as online usage. Total 375 was credited to him. Max. is 400.

With Millennia CC it was confirmed since years that smartbuy txns were giving 5% cashback + 1% online spend so total 6% but same is with Millennia DC also.

So next time when you buy A gift card from smartbuy worth Rs. 5340 will fetch you- Rs.267+133.50 = Rs. 400 (50 paisa :LOL: will not be given as 400 is max limit). The smartbuy cashback of 5340*5/100= 267 will be extra and come under 1000 cashback category.

Main point missed was the 5% debit card specific cashback and 2.5% online and 1% offline/wallet load, all have a cumulative limit of max. 400. So most of us missed this thing as were spending more than 8000-16000 every month.

Alert: HDFC Millennia CC 500 voucher on Rs.1000 n above any txn for month of March, 2024 offer has been provided today without any contact to cc.

Offer posting date was 30th June but it arrived 15 days late as typical HDFC and its sytem which calculates 90+18% GST = 106 days and sometimes 28% GST on offer posting dates. Once I received voucher after I forgotten it. A late cashback was after 7 months. But whatever you say, they have always fulfilled their offers atleast for me.

Hey @desiviru I usually pay CC bill of 16k using my Millennia DC using Paytm. So if I buy a voucher from smartbuy worth 5340 this month, I’ll receive 400 cash back after 3 months?
(I’ll also get additional 267 cash back for this)

Is that correct?

Alert: HDFC Millennia CC 500 voucher on Rs.1000 n above any txn for month of March, 2024 offer has been provided today without any contact to cc.

Offer posting date was 30th June but it arrived 15 days late as typical HDFC and its sytem which calculates 90+18% GST = 106 days and sometimes 28% GST on offer posting dates. Once I received voucher after I forgotten it. A late cashback was after 7 months. But whatever you say, they have always fulfilled their offers atleast for me.
Got email or via sms or call or all of the above?

Hey @desiviru I usually pay CC bill of 16k using my Millennia DC using Paytm.
Do we get cashback ₹400 if we pay using paytm? Does it work with all payments systems?

Bhai log,
I am trying to pay sbi CB credit card bill this month and its been getting reversed, since last 10 days. I have tried twice with HDFC Bank BillPay tab and a relative's Millennia DC. Money is cut, and then reversed by SBICard after few days. Tried from app once and browser once.
Also tried to pay with account (not Millenia DC) and still got reversed amount.
Any alternative to this please.

Got email or via sms or call or all of the above?
Got in Email first followed by SMS one hour later. But thing is login access code is not working on the weblink shared to generate voucher. It says invalid. Will wait 72 hours as they are yet to activate it at server end and even then if it says invalid, will mail to CC. In past also, a code shared was saying invalid but worked next day. This not working even today. Lets wait.

Hey @desiviru I usually pay CC bill of 16k using my Millennia DC using Paytm. So if I buy a voucher from smartbuy worth 5340 this month, I’ll receive 400 cash back after 3 months?
(I’ll also get additional 267 cash back for this)

Is that correct?
Correct. But HDFC is playing with customers. Some are getting 2.5% only and some getting 5% one only. My friend got both 5%+2.5% and smartbuy 5% is guarantee after which I shared post. Hope in latest system upgrade which lasted more than 24 hours, they addressed issues pertaining to reward system and voucher on spend based offers. But as wait time is 90-120 days in Millennia DC, it's on you to keep record of all txn monthly and see whether cb credited accordingly.

Correct. But HDFC is playing with customers. Some are getting 2.5% only and some getting 5% one only. My friend got both 5%+2.5% and smartbuy 5% is guarantee after which I shared post. Hope in latest system upgrade which lasted more than 24 hours, they addressed issues pertaining to reward system and voucher on spend based offers. But as wait time is 90-120 days in Millennia DC, it's on you to keep record of all txn monthly and see whether cb credited accordingly.
So, should I buy 16k worth of vouchers to be on the safer side?
(I won’t be able to pay CC bills this month bcoz of bbps integration)

So, should I buy 16k worth of vouchers to be on the safer side?
(I won’t be able to pay CC bills this month bcoz of bbps integration)
As I am yet to receive my 400 for mixed of transactions in April, I can't really tell much. My April txn were Rs.3000 smartbuy and 7K CC payment only. Received SBuy Cashback of 150 but nothing else. But I know, if I don't get it, I will make CC life hell to manually get it. :ROFLMAO: This way or that way, I don't let banks get away. Never. HDFC has got tons of money. Even RBI love this notorious child. HDFC = Happy Diwali For Customers always.

Got in Email first followed by SMS one hour later. But thing is login access code is not working on the weblink shared to generate voucher. It says invalid. Will wait 72 hours as they are yet to activate it at server end and even then if it says invalid, will mail to CC. In past also, a code shared was saying invalid but worked next day. This not working even today. Lets wait.
Try this link: https://apihdfcvoucher.accentivrewards.com/HDFC/VC.aspx

They made a mistake in the link they sent in the SMS.

Open the link in browser, In the URL bar either remove all the parameters after "?" or replace ACCESS_CODES with the code you received in the SMS and it will work.

Try this link: https://apihdfcvoucher.accentivrewards.com/HDFC/VC.aspx

They made a mistake in the link they sent in the SMS.

Open the link in browser, In the URL bar either remove all the parameters after "?" or replace ACCESS_CODES with the code you received in the SMS and it will work.
Already made it work and coming to post here and saw your reply. Was not trying SMS link since yesterday. I do most (all) of my work on laptop. I know it. Have past experience(s) where I used to correct parameters myself. Being a software engineer you know how stuff goes.

My link is different. https://h.accrew.in/HDFC/VC.aspx and long link on email was having ACCESS_CODE and first time I got error I entered it in box followed by mobile number. Then I copy pasted code in link itself by removing ACCESS_CODE in address bar. But didn't worked. So I just edited the address to https://h.accrew.in/HDFC/VC.aspx and then it worked.

Actually SMS link is short url of long link I received in email. Although I haven't visited that yet. Also found out that mistake was, I was first copying the link (right clicking) in email and pasting myself. Clicking on the Claim Voucher in email itself didn't gave any error and opened with code auto-filled. So it seems these days HDFC is linking redirection through email. Even the offer mail we receive these days, ask to click to register and only redirection from email link to offer page is counted as registration.

Alert for HDFC Users: From now on whenever you get spend offer on CC/DC, open mail in browser and click the link. It auto-registers for offer benefit. Copying link and pasting yourself in another tab won't get your email ID tracked. Now it is just like cashback tracking website system and HDFC embedded it in mail using javascript.

Received another offer today on Millennia DC, https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_details/hdfc-bank-debit-card/25118

500 voucher on cumulative spend of 12000 or more. had already used 16000 on CC payment for 400 on July 9. Now this will help get 500 as offer date is July 10-31. They have excluded payzapp/smartbuy txn as usual but not utilities. So SBI Unipay will be counted. Will pay 12000 for cc.

Last edited:
Is anyone facing issue while payment for icici or any other cc payment from HDFC billpay...?? not able to pay so did from paytm today. hopefully i will get cashback. it was 13k amount

Is anyone facing issue while payment for icici or any other cc payment from HDFC billpay...?? not able to pay so did from paytm today. hopefully i will get cashback. it was 13k amount
For me ICICI not fetching bill on any site. HDFC, Unipay, Canara BBPS all saying no due. Problem is with ICICI and BBPS. HDFC is fine from day 1. The moment bill generates, all sites able to fetch. Will have to wait. My ICICI due is on July 24. Hope before that it gets rectified.

Already made it work and coming to post here and saw your reply. Was not trying SMS link since yesterday. I do most (all) of my work on laptop. I know it. Have past experience(s) where I used to correct parameters myself. Being a software engineer you know how stuff goes.

My link is different. https://h.accrew.in/HDFC/VC.aspx and long link on email was having ACCESS_CODE and first time I got error I entered it in box followed by mobile number. Then I copy pasted code in link itself by removing ACCESS_CODE in address bar. But didn't worked. So I just edited the address to https://h.accrew.in/HDFC/VC.aspx and then it worked.

Actually SMS link is short url of long link I received in email. Although I haven't visited that yet. Also found out that mistake was, I was first copying the link (right clicking) in email and pasting myself. Clicking on the Claim Voucher in email itself didn't gave any error and opened with code auto-filled. So it seems these days HDFC is linking redirection through email. Even the offer mail we receive these days, ask to click to register and only redirection from email link to offer page is counted as registration.

Alert for HDFC Users: From now on whenever you get spend offer on CC/DC, open mail in browser and click the link. It auto-registers for offer benefit. Copying link and pasting yourself in another tab won't get your email ID tracked. Now it is just like cashback tracking website system and HDFC embedded it in mail using javascript.

Received another offer today on Millennia DC, https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_details/hdfc-bank-debit-card/25118

500 voucher on cumulative spend of 12000 or more. had already used 16000 on CC payment for 400 on July 9. Now this will help get 500 as offer date is July 10-31. They have excluded payzapp/smartbuy txn as usual but not utilities. So SBI Unipay will be counted. Will pay 12000 for cc.
Looks like they noticed the mistake, just now received a new sms from HDFC with working link.

As I am yet to receive my 400 for mixed of transactions in April, I can't really tell much. My April txn were Rs.3000 smartbuy and 7K CC payment only. Received SBuy Cashback of 150 but nothing else. But I know, if I don't get it, I will make CC life hell to manually get it. :ROFLMAO: This way or that way, I don't let banks get away. Never. HDFC has got tons of money. Even RBI love this notorious child. HDFC = Happy Diwali For Customers always.
Okay then, I’m going to make the original 5340 transaction and see. Will update here if I get cash back or not.

Looks like they noticed the mistake, just now received a new sms from HDFC with working link.
Problem now is I mostly redeemed such voucher for APay voucher and now only APay shopping voucher is available in list which is of no use as don't allow recharge or bill payments. So I had to take different voucher this time. Here also devaluation striked.

I can't see any offer in this link, Is it user specific? If not, I made a cc bill of 23k in Paytm, does it count for this ₹500 voucher?

Back