• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia HDFC Visa LTF Regalia to Rupay LTF Regalia

sadhunath

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm holding LTF Visa Regalia for quite a while with 4.5 L limit. Recently, I was bit by Rupay bug, and thought of converting the Visa franchise to Rupay. Shot an email to HDFC customer care (escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com), but got this negative reply,

On receipt of your mail we have liased with the concerned department for detailed review, we request you to visit the Mycards and kindly check the banner to request for the UPI virtual card and the same will be reviewed within 10 working days.

Link:-https://mycards.hdfcbank.com/

Alternatively, we can review the card downgrade as Money Back Plus and we can review for the Rupay franchiser with the same limit.

However we wish to inform you that the UPI virtual card is a priced card not a lifetime free card.

Incase if you wish to downgrade the card as Rupay Money Back Plus please revert us to assist you in further.

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did that.. the agent on the phone summarily denied any conversion saying HDFC isn't issuing regalia on RuPay.
HDFC is a big scam they treat customers like animals and think customers r stupid n dont know anything and believe everything they say. I was in an illusion that hdfc is one of the best bank out there and was crazy for hdfc credit cards but after my recent experience i can pnb credit card is million times better than hdfc in every way.

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
applied today for Regalia gold and asked the agent to issue it as Rupay variant but he straight forward said ki Rupay me ni aata h ye khali Visa and Mastercard vo bhi hum apni marzi se nahi de sakte.