• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia HDFC Visa LTF Regalia to Rupay LTF Regalia

sadhunath

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm holding LTF Visa Regalia for quite a while with 4.5 L limit. Recently, I was bit by Rupay bug, and thought of converting the Visa franchise to Rupay. Shot an email to HDFC customer care (escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com), but got this negative reply,

On receipt of your mail we have liased with the concerned department for detailed review, we request you to visit the Mycards and kindly check the banner to request for the UPI virtual card and the same will be reviewed within 10 working days.

Link:-https://mycards.hdfcbank.com/

Alternatively, we can review the card downgrade as Money Back Plus and we can review for the Rupay franchiser with the same limit.

However we wish to inform you that the UPI virtual card is a priced card not a lifetime free card.

Incase if you wish to downgrade the card as Rupay Money Back Plus please revert us to assist you in further.

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm holding LTF Visa Regalia for quite a while with 4.5 L limit. Recently, I was bit by Rupay bug, and thought of converting the Visa franchise to Rupay. Shot an email to HDFC customer care (escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com), but got this negative reply,
Can u pls tell how did you get regalia LTF. I’m holding money back + with 4.51L limit and want to upgrade. They have offered FYF regalia, wondering how can I get regalia LTF?

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The trick is to keep on trying till you get connected to the right agent.
Don't fight the agent, if he says can't be converted say thank you and call again.
Tried with 30+ Agents but everyone have the same replies.

Except Regalia all other cards, they are able to convert into Rupay Franchise.

For Regalia they are ready to convert into Master variant.

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Ask them for LTF Regalia. Tell them either I'll take LTF or will drag you to RBI if its regarding compensation.
Okay, do I first say that it’s not fair compensation reevaluate.. and let them offer it by themselves or should I clearly mention that give it to me LTF. I basically want it to come from them as I fear if I force they might reject my request…

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Okay, do I first say that it’s not fair compensation reevaluate.. and let them offer it by themselves or should I clearly mention that give it to me LTF. I basically want it to come from them as I fear if I force they might reject my request…
You have to directly ask for LTF. HDFC guys aren't generous enough.
Don't fear about it. They'll keep fyf option open till the end.