• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia HDFC Visa LTF Regalia to Rupay LTF Regalia

sadhunath

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm holding LTF Visa Regalia for quite a while with 4.5 L limit. Recently, I was bit by Rupay bug, and thought of converting the Visa franchise to Rupay. Shot an email to HDFC customer care (escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com), but got this negative reply,

On receipt of your mail we have liased with the concerned department for detailed review, we request you to visit the Mycards and kindly check the banner to request for the UPI virtual card and the same will be reviewed within 10 working days.

Link:-https://mycards.hdfcbank.com/

Alternatively, we can review the card downgrade as Money Back Plus and we can review for the Rupay franchiser with the same limit.

However we wish to inform you that the UPI virtual card is a priced card not a lifetime free card.

Incase if you wish to downgrade the card as Rupay Money Back Plus please revert us to assist you in further.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here in technofino 99.99% user got LTF RuPay Regalia after converion from Regalia visa/MC.
Yes its possible...
Kafi lambi story hai meri bhi...i think SS below will tell everything...That is the only reason i have not screwed HDFC regarding the conversion request reply they have given to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230715_223408_HDFC Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20230715_223408_HDFC Bank.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 55

knight

TF Ace
Its upgrade...
Normally as @Abhishek012 told ,if your existing any card is LTF and you are placing request for conversion of franchise like visa to mc to Rupay then the new franchise card will also remain LTF..
HDFC usually changes pricing to paid when we request an upgrade or franchise change.
We need to explicitly ask them to keep it LTF.
This is based on my personal experiences.

metal_heart

TF Premier
Got converted regalia VISA to rupay. There are not giving priority pass, and top of that Regalia didn’t even work in Delhi domestic terminal aswell while their list says it is included (VISA worked last time)

Will wait until my next trip, if it gets denied again; will switch back to VISA

Won’t compromise on lounge & PP benefit for rupay

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Got converted regalia VISA to rupay. There are not giving priority pass, and top of that Regalia didn’t even work in Delhi domestic terminal aswell while their list says it is included (VISA worked last time)

Will wait until my next trip, if it gets denied again; will switch back to VISA

Won’t compromise on lounge & PP benefit for rupay
Next time when you visit Delhi Encalm Lounge domestic terminal, tell them you have HDFC Regalia credit card, dnt say you have RuPay Card.

RuPay maybe not accepted but HDFC Regalia will accept.

How ?

Because Banks Directly Tie-Up with Lounges.

HDFC Cards are dual network cards - 1 is default card network Visa/Master/RuPay and 2nd is HDFC's own network.

Read here -

jhanishdev

TF Buzz
I said the same thing, may be that guy didn’t knew how to make it work

Anyways, it’s not gonna be anytime sooner I can check that again.

What is the update on lounge access on your Regalia Rupay?

Also, has anyone used Regalia Rupay for international access (including companion?). The website says we do not need Priority pass for the same?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
What is the update on lounge access on your Regalia Rupay?

Also, has anyone used Regalia Rupay for international access (including companion?). The website says we do not need Priority pass for the same?
Use any Visa/Mastercard/Diners/Amex card and Enjoy your International lounge access.

Kahe itna tension lete ho. Jab Visa/Mastercard/Diners/Amex card hai International lounge access k liye.

jhanishdev

TF Buzz
update: got my Business Regalia Visa signature converted to Rupay UPI card. The customer care confirmed the following.

1. Regalia Rupay card does not need Priority pass for lounge and can be swiped directly. This is also applicable in domestic
2. Since the card is Business Regalia variant, the 1lakh rupee spend in previous quarter is not applicable.

This was confirmed after asking the superior. Is this information correct?