• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC's new term 😂 regarding Credit card application

alok416

TF Ace
Till now we have seen -

"Your application InProcess"

"Your application Declined"

"Your application is approved "

Sometimes it get decline....then approve...then inprocess 😂

Now When i applied for Hdfc millenia Hdfc shown me a new term 😂 - " Your Credit card is approve"

Hdfc have more terms then rainbow 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230911_172324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230911_172324_Chrome.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 243
Till now we have seen -

Now When i applied for Hdfc millenia Hdfc shown me a new term 😂 - " Your Credit card is approve"

My credit card is approve even card generated but not dispatched but I did not got any email from hdfc customer care guy told me all of this very strange and my email is is also correct as I asked him

Funny!
My case - back in 2010 I opened savings account in HDFC with the help of my friend who worked there, along with savings account they also gave demat account and credit card(!) The card was approved and I got dispatched mail.
But, I never received it and customer care had no idea of whereabouts of my card or even tracking details :LOL:
I didn't care about CC back then and did not pursue them again.

My CIBIL report still shows that HDFC credit card entry though!

Funny!
My case - back in 2010 I opened savings account in HDFC with the help of my friend who worked there, along with savings account they also gave demat account and credit card(!) The card was approved and I got dispatched mail.
But, I never received it and customer care had no idea of whereabouts of my card or even tracking details :LOL:
I didn't care about CC back then and did not pursue them again.

My CIBIL report still shows that HDFC credit card entry though!
That’s extremely strange lol btw now I got dispatch sms along with tracking id it’s showing in transit hopefully I’ll get my card in few days

That’s extremely strange lol btw now I got dispatch sms along with tracking id it’s showing in transit hopefully I’ll get my card in few days
Today, our card application status is updated as "Your Credit Card is APPROVE" now how many days after this have they dispatched the card?
also, can we see card details in the HDFC net banking from tomorrow?

Today, our card application status is updated as "Your Credit Card is APPROVE" now how many days after this have they dispatched the card?
also, can we see card details in the HDFC net banking from tomorrow?
Next day of approval they dispatch your cc sometime takes 2 to 3 days
Yes but not full details

Last edited:
Till now we have seen -

Man, HDFC Bank needs to hire some proofreaders. "Your Credit Card is APPROVE." This sentence is grammatically so wrong! No wonder why people fall prey to phishing so easily.

Update I got my card today :)
still have not received any card dispatch SMS/email, The card was approved 2 days back.

Also, Now the card is showing in the net banking with the status "Dormant", the good part is we have applied for Regalia Gold and the same card is showing in the net banking.
What is meant by Dormant and why is it not Active?

still have not received any card dispatch SMS/email, The card was approved 2 days back.

Also, Now the card is showing in the net banking with the status "Dormant", the good part is we have applied for Regalia Gold and the same card is showing in the net banking.
Your card will be activated once you set up the PIN and do the first transaction.

HDFC tracking website is slow that’s like fully headache I also gone through this traumatic situation just call customer care n ask them

Each n every applicant has a different and unhappy story line on their HDFC CC Sortie.
I salute them in innovating new ways - for each interaction - of HOW NOT TO DO A SYSTEMATC n METHODICAL JOB. Everytime, a new guy handles your case - who always start at SUB-ZERO level. And, mid-way in understanding the problem, introduces you to another equally dumb n stupid head. Back to SUB-ZERO level.

Branch team does not know,
CC Customer Care team does not know.
Grievance/escalation team does not know.
Chennai CC Branch team does not know.
RNO and PNO does not know.

All pervasive n uniform ignorance levels.

Only agents know. I am made to understand that AGENTS ARE RUNNING THEIR OPERATIONS.

Back