• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help! Errors in Travel Edge Portal - 4549 4522

ashishloya

TF Buzz
Hi

Is anyone facing the attached error 4549 on their traveledge portal while redeeming Atlas Miles today?

Have been trying to redeem Miles to Accor since last week but have been facing two major challenges until now:

1. 4522 - An unknown error has occured. Now this error has been superseded by 4549.
2. I have 6182 Miles in my travel edge account but it was allowing me to redeem just 82 miles. The customer service narrative is it is an issue at Axis Bank end since December and many customers are facing this problem. Have reached out to Axis bank but their narrative is it is an issue at travel edge end and everythign is ok at Axis bank side.

Did someone face similar challenges and have resolved it before? I am on verge of closing the Axis Atlas card. Such hassle is really not worth it!

Attachments

• 22.06.2024_14.59.41_REC.png
    22.06.2024_14.59.41_REC.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 23
Same sort of issue for me too.

I have 4827 edge miles.

Only 2327 are shown as
‘card balance’.

The balance 2500 I’m presuming are the 3L milestone spend earns.

I’m wondering if Axis is going the HDFC route for using accumulated miles/points - points/miles earned upto statement generation alone are usable.
The other earns will show, but one needs to wait till next statement to use them.

Do u have any other miles based card from Axis/Citi? If yes, are those 6100 miles earned from that card?
No. I am just holding Axis Atlas card and the miles earned are from this card.

However I use to hold Axis Magnus before. In my account there are two different miles which is being shown. Please check attached image.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240622_171021_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240622_171021_Chrome.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Same sort of issue for me too.

I have 4827 edge miles.

Only 2327 are shown as
‘card balance’.

The balance 2500 I’m presuming are the 3L milestone spend earns.

I’m wondering if Axis is going the HDFC route for using accumulated miles/points - points/miles earned upto statement generation alone are usable.
The other earns will show, but one needs to wait till next statement to use them.
My statement has already been generated on 17th June and the miles earned are way before the generation. So I don't think this might be applicable in axis yet. At one instance, I was having the the same option of redemption of recently transacted earned miles (2000 miles) and once I redeemed them it is now showing I can redeem just 82 miles even though my account shows 6182 as available miles.

However can you check in your account if two different miles are being shown like in the attache image.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240622_171021_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240622_171021_Chrome.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 7
No. I am just holding Axis Atlas card and the miles earned are from this card.

However I use to hold Axis Magnus before. In my account there are two different miles which is being shown. Please check attached image.
I think they r doing same thing like magnus burgundy points since there r lot of miles based cards now with separate conversion ratios.

But just like magnus burgundy, here also segregation has created bugs related to milestone and bonus points, which are not getting considered as atlas miles.

I think they r doing same thing like magnus burgundy points since there r lot of miles based cards now with separate conversion ratios.

But just like magnus burgundy, here also segregation has created bugs related to milestone and bonus points, which are not getting considered as atlas miles.
Looks like it. However have come across an interesting thing that we an raise a manual request too to redeem miles. The process of internal approval seems very long as per CC guy but giving it a try. Will update if it is successful.

My statement has already been generated on 17th June and the miles earned are way before the generation. So I don't think this might be applicable in axis yet. At one instance, I was having the the same option of redemption of recently transacted earned miles (2000 miles) and once I redeemed them it is now showing I can redeem just 82 miles even though my account shows 6182 as available miles.

However can you check in your account if two different miles are being shown like in the attache image.
The break up I mentioned is in the same format that you shared.

No resolution on this yet. Have raised almost 8 tickets until now but same response from CC guys "Many people are facing this error and it has been reported to backend team". There is no escalation matrix they follow and we just have to keep on raising request and wait until they solve the issue.

Last week after multiple requests one day I was able to transfer the miles, however once i initiated the transfer and while trying to transfer again the error 4549 popped.🤦‍♂️

Hope Axis Bank want to save accor 25% bonus transfers hence there will be bug till 1st July lol
Citi miles card integration made this issue and not sure when they solve
One of the DSA said month ends nothing will be fixed out as all are running on their assigned tasks lets hope for the best

Hope Axis Bank want to save accor 25% bonus transfers hence there will be bug till 1st July lol
Citi miles card integration made this issue and not sure when they solve
One of the DSA said month ends nothing will be fixed out as all are running on their assigned tasks lets hope for the best
Nothing yet. Just call the CC guy once in a day and ask them to escalate the ticket. Looks like this mess is due to CITI credit cards integration.
Our Doc @drsel may provide the prescription..

Yes, after 15 July there will be three different categories of miles
Horizon miles 1:1 transfer ratio
Atlas miles 1:2 transfer ratio
Olympus miles 1:4 transfer ratio

Back