• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help reg ICICI Emeralde metal credit card

jlevi07

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
I have been following this forum for a long time but recently registered.
I am trying to upgrade to Emeralde metal credit card.
I have been using icici cards for more than 6 yrs. Now I have a cumulative credit limit of more than 20Lakhs.
I have emailed and local branch contacted me and applied for Emeralde card but got a response that i should atleast have a net salary of 1.5L to get approved. I have a net pm of 1.4L currently . I actually asked for Emeralde private metal card but local guy said atleast 30L per annum net salary required to even apply and applied for Emeralde card. I recently upgraded to rubyx dual LTF. I even told I will buy a 1cr term policy. The local guy yet to get back. I again e-mailed the same to customer care and yet to get a response.
I also have a privilege savings account with the bank.
I have pre approved offers: axis atlas, magnus, Samsung cards.

I have a upcoming trip in July and will be spending atleast 2L. I want to make the most out of these transactions .
So any inputs to get this card ASAP or any other rewarding card ,highly appreciated.
FYI I don't have any relationship with HDFC.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Emeralde pvc card is not that useful at all. For Emeralde metal card the criteria are not that clear since its a newly launched card.
Are you sure they said 30 LPA net salary is required for applying to the metal private emeralde? Also, did they mention any additional criteria?
Since the forum has limited info on the Emeralde metal card, your post will be very helpful for members to understand the requirements for it.

Emeralde pvc card is not that useful at all. For Emeralde metal card the criteria are not that clear since its a newly launched card.
Are you sure they said 30 LPA net salary is required for applying to the metal private emeralde? Also, did they mention any additional criteria?
Since the forum has limited info on the Emeralde metal card, your post will be very helpful for members to understand the requirements for it.
Yes . There were like 3/4 criteria and atleast one should be satisfied. He Some ongoing loans with the bank, Policies with limited pay 7/10 yrs helps. He specifically changed annual income and informed . For 25 L ,card was not showing. He said after inputting 30L metal card was showing.

Back