• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Singapore visa process

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi what all options are there for Singapore visa. No clarity among websites. Multiple entry, single entry. Some sites say it’s only through authorised visa centre’s. Few sites say it’s possible online. Can someone advise

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Singapore tourist visa can be done only via an agent. Or if someone in Singapore invites you (by entering details in Singapore immigration website)

Easiest option is to give Visa processing to an agent. It becomes very easy. You only need to pay the fees and give the documents he asks

Hi what all options are there for Singapore visa. No clarity among websites. Multiple entry, single entry. Some sites say it’s only through authorised visa centre’s. Few sites say it’s possible online. Can someone advise
Check the authorized agents from Singapore visa website. Connect with them, share your documents and wait for the decision(usually in a week or so).
Single or multiple entries are completely dependent on the embassy.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank u. I have called my local visa agent in thiruvalla Kerala. Asking for 6000. And another 4000. I have read lots of bad reviews for atlys @ 2700 and mmt visa @ 3500. There are 4 of us spouse and 2 kids. Any option family visa any advantages

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank u. I have called my local visa agent in thiruvalla Kerala. Asking for 6000. And another 4000. I have read lots of bad reviews for atlys @ 2700 and mmt visa @ 3500. There are 4 of us spouse and 2 kids. Any option family visa any advantages
Check with Visa2fly. I recently did Dubai visa from them, though not Singapore. Experience was good.

telescope

TF Ace
Shouldn't cost you that much. Singapore High commission allows authorised agent to collect a maximum of INR 500 as service fee on top of usual SGD 30 visa processing fee. Which works out to be around Rs 2500/- in total.

Singapore visa is one of the easiest out there to get. I got within 2-3 hours.

See the attached pdf for official list of authorised agents

Attachments

• Updated AVA List 15 Jan 2024.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 58

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Shouldn't cost you that much. Singapore High commission allows authorised agent to collect a maximum of INR 500 as service fee on top of usual SGD 30 visa processing fee. Which works out to be around Rs 2500/- in total.

Singapore visa is one of the easiest out there to get. I got within 2-3 hours.

See the attached pdf for official list of authorised agents
This information is correct. I got my visa last month. In most cases, they issue multi-entry visa.

telescope

TF Ace
Always apply for multiple entry. Usually they give 2 years multiple entry visa but seen they also give 2 months visa also. How many entries you'll get or the length of visa, totally depends upon the mood of visa officer at the High Commission. You apply for multiple entry, how much you'll get it's kind of a bit of luck.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Always apply for multiple entry. Usually they give 2 years multiple entry visa but seen they also give 2 months visa also. How many entries you'll get or the length of visa, totally depends upon the mood of visa officer at the High Commission. You apply for multiple entry, how much you'll get it's kind of a bit of luck.
I wrote a 2 page cover letter explaining my travel history to more than 10 countries and my liking for Kris and asked for 2 year validity but still they gave me 3 months validity as if they didn't even read it. LOL

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try Akbar travels local office or any other reputed travel operators in your area.
I applied for Singapore visa for a visit in November 2023 for my family. Total cost was 8400 for 3 people. The process was smooth and the e visa was in my hand the next day of applying. The time for visa approval can increase if there’s a weekend or a holiday holiday at the embassy.

telescope

TF Ace
I wrote a 2 page cover letter explaining my travel history to more than 10 countries and my liking for Kris and asked for 2 year validity but still they gave me 3 months validity as if they didn't even read it. LOL
Lol. My case is opposite. Wrote a simple cover letter stating that "I have a long layover at Changi on my way to Indonesia, and if you issue me visa I'll be able to take take the free singapore bus tour. Kindly consider my application to issue me a visa, even 1 day validity would be enough"

I was super surprised to see 2 years multiple entry visa. I didn't mention my travel history at all.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Lol. My case is opposite. Wrote a simple cover letter stating that "I have a long layover at Changi on my way to Indonesia, and if you issue me visa I'll be able to take take the free singapore bus tour. Kindly consider my application to issue me a visa, even 1 day validity would be enough"

I was super surprised to see 2 years multiple entry visa. I didn't mention my travel history at all.
as you said it depends on the mood of the visa officer.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ho recently got mine done by a reputed agency in calicut, kerala. Can share details if u want
I took visa for myself and spouse and 2 kids last sep 2023

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please share details, thank u
Aveo Travels Calicut
Visa desk +917994272888
They charged me 3500 per visa.
When sending passport size phot, ensure you take photo exactly as per their requirement. It needs to be matt finish.
Takes around 15 days.
Need to show bank balance of 1 lakh per person. So for u 4 peiple would be 4 lakhs balance u need to show.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Aveo Travels Calicut
Visa desk +917994272888
They charged me 3500 per visa.
When sending passport size phot, ensure you take photo exactly as per their requirement. It needs to be matt finish.
Takes around 15 days.
Need to show bank balance of 1 lakh per person. So for u 4 peiple would be 4 lakhs balance u need to show.
Thanks for the details. I contacted them they will do the needful at 3700. Also said original passport not required only photocopy can u confirm. Is this a new process

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the details. I contacted them they will do the needful at 3700. Also said original passport not required only photocopy can u confirm. Is this a new process
Yes, originals not required, they just need the pdfs emailed to them. Since the visa comes in pdf format and you just need to carry a copy when travelling.
Apart from that they'll ask the names of countried you have visited in the last 5 years. List it and send it.
Finally, the bank statement showing balance of 1lakh per passenger. you can transfer funds, take statement and then withdraw funds..
Did you set your itinerary? How long is the travel? You staying in Accor properties?
Please remember Singapore has summer and monsoon only, no winter. So it's going to be hot and humid, so carry umbrella/caps and re-usable water bottles (buying water is damn expensive there). If you have any other doubts, dm me. :)