• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

Thank you everyone who is active on this thread and today I got delivered by post my saphire card from bob
Pin set and card activated
Dissatisfied since the pack didn’t contain 750/- lifestyle voucher ☹️
Did it mean card is fyf?
Or scheme benefits got changed?
Clicked the pack content which says voucher there but not received
Same here. Received sapphire card on 12/07/2024, and have super savings account but did not receive 750 lifestyle voucher .
Can we complain about this to bob ? Anybody got it after complaint?

Same here. Received sapphire card on 12/07/2024, and have super savings account but did not receive 750 lifestyle voucher .
Can we complain about this to bob ? Anybody got it after complaint?
So many users reporting of non-receipt of voucher. Maybe they have stopped giving voucher by any chance?
Bob emails i don’t know how fast they revert
Someone pls share the id let me write a chatgpt lol

Let me clear it for you guys. You DONT need any special account for this card. You should maintain 10k QAB in any account you have with BOB. You can apply this card through BOB WORLD or INTERNET BANKING. I own this card and it took me 6 days to deliver to my address. You don't need to be above 18 to own this card. I have a basic SB GEN account.

Hi all
Just browsing the bob saphire page and not able to see the lifestyle voucher in both him and her so no point of writing mail
Is it?
So, that's the reason why they are not sending voucher anymore. Silently devalued. Can just hope that pickup drop feature doesn't go away. That's the only USP.

Received a "Account below QAB" message today for my newish 20k account. Logged into net banking and found that these idiots have auto created a 10k FD, leaving only 10k in my savings account. Can't close the FD either as it says "The online operations are not permitted for FFD accounts."

Anyone know how to disable this auto sweep nonsense?

Rupay select and amazon prime for an year also good harvest with bob
But it needs 20k balance account variant

I have a Super Savings variant, so that’s taken care of. Physical Rupay Platinum should be on the way soon as I had selected I require physical debit card at the time of application itself. They just uploaded some basic info about welcome kit under “Tracking” in the BoB World app.

Would you kindly point me to how I can get the Amazon Prime for a year? Would that be specific to Rupay Select? And, is it complete Prime or just video/ shopping edition?

So far I’ve been paying for my Prime subscription and I’m okay with it because I derive good value from it.

Unfortunately BOB rupay select doesn't offer Amazon Prime. I just found it few days ago

PS: Still active. Had some Misunderstanding.
I have a Super Savings variant, so that’s taken care of. Physical Rupay Platinum should be on the way soon as I had selected I require physical debit card at the time of application itself. They just uploaded some basic info about welcome kit under “Tracking” in the BoB World app.

Would you kindly point me to how I can get the Amazon Prime for a year? Would that be specific to Rupay Select? And, is it complete Prime or just video/ shopping edition?

So far I’ve been paying for my Prime subscription and I’m okay with it because I derive good value from it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately BOB rupay select doesn't offer Amazon Prime. I just found it few days ago

In website it shows removed but ppl who got card recently are able to get 1yr full prime (audio shopping and video) free

Back