• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

Yes. but for a person having only a savings account. The MAB or QAB is the TRV.

Yes..
the big difference is :
QAB is running average balance..
TRV is balance as on that date..
HUGE difference

QAB can be calcualeted only on SB and CB accounts (ie. CASA).( running average)
where as TRV can inlcude SB, CB, FD, part of loan etc.. ( as on date )

Last edited:
You need
Yes. but for a person having only a savings account. The MAB or QAB is the TRV. and in my case, it's above that.
You need to understand the basic difference that:

based on QAB's they tag your account in to 3 buckets , : ie. Rise, Shine and Sparkle
Based TRV , they put you in Radiance program...

Big difference.. they both are different concepts..

Yes the big difference is : QAB is running average balance..
TRV is balance as on that date.. HUGE difference
I had 10L for 7 days luckily IDFC did Wealth upgrade it was swift. If I would've opened bob radiance then maybe after a week I might have needed to cancel the request seeing all your comments as the IP would've been used up by then.

Also after radiance upgrade balances required to be maintained??

You need

You need to understand the basic difference that:

based on QAB's they tag your account in to 3 buckets , : ie. Rise, Shine and Sparkle
Based TRV , they put you in Radiance program...

Big difference.. they both are different concepts..
Lets see. Only branch will be able to confirm if they see the Radiance tag there on finacle or not.
Will ask the BM directly this time, if he can get me those cards free within a week or not. I have already told him I had a trip planned in July and I am doing all this just for those cards.

Can someone comment on the experience with BOB previlige salary account, considering its their high end product. Do they offer Eterna LTF and Rupay Select LTF?
I believe sapphire is LTF for platinum and previlige salary accounts.

For me, My BM did everything. When he was opening my account, bank servers were down. he tried for an hour on different tabs. I gave him the cheque and came home.
he tried the whole day. and then next day, he was able to open the account. Only asked OTPs over call.

I have called him only 3 times in the last month to check the Radiance upgrade. I know he called everywhere from city main branch to whomever he can.
he sent multiple emails to Radiance team, kept me in CC on those mails. he himself didn't get any reply and now this. lol.

will check with him tomorrow and finalize this. I want finnacle screenshot for eterna and this sapphire debit card as free. will ask him if can do this now. rest doesn't matter.
With 30lakh balance at least bob should give free sapphire
I am imagining of getting ltf opulence i think it’s impossible

With 30lakh balance at least bob should give free sapphire
I am imagining of getting ltf opulence i think it’s impossible
@SSV I just had a word with my BM. He was aware of my account upgrade and is keeping a keen eye on everything. He said yesterday he raised my account status concern in a meeting.
He put the call in conference with the CASA head here and they were saying they have already raised this issue with the Radiance team and they have been asked to wait till today.
Let's see how it goes. I reiterated to my BM and the CASA head that I had opened this account just to get Radiance status and its free DC and CC.

@SSV I just had a word with my BM. He was aware of my account upgrade and is keeping a keen eye on everything. He said yesterday he raised my account status concern in a meeting.
He put the call in conference with the CASA head here and they were saying they have already raised this issue with the Radiance team and they have been asked to wait till today.
Let's see how it goes. I reiterated to my BM and the CASA head that I had opened this account just to get Radiance status and its free DC and CC.
Free dc and cc is a worthy deal
@SSV

Lets see. Only branch will be able to confirm if they see the Radiance tag there on finacle or not.
Will ask the BM directly this time, if he can get me those cards free within a week or not. I have already told him I had a trip planned in July and I am doing all this just for those cards.

As I was suspecting before, this sparkle thing is an auton generated thing geenrated by the system for the last quarter and last month..
That is why I asked you when you go thtis tag.. you said yesterday only..

Guess what I too got " Sparkle" tag now..
So this quarter end/ monthly end program ran yesterday and awarded the appropriate tag depending upon NTB ? ETb ans running balances as well..
The next step would be manual interference by BM in proceeding with Radiance recommendation application which my BM forwarded it about 10 days ago.. I think that will conclude this Radiance journey..

1720249934481.png

Note:
1) last night when I checked my status "Sparkle " status was not there for me.. This morning it got updated..
2) After IP of 10L on 20/06 , I added further 20L on 29/06.. to help boost the TRV as on 30/06.. These were funds that I used in getting ICICI Sapphire LTF there.. Unfortuantely I could not get ICICI Welath Select with 50L TRV and once this Radiance is done, these funds will find their right place in the market / FDs..

Last edited:
but this is not Radaince yet .. ig
This is only system generated upgarde as per running balances at quarter end
Radiance should happen manually
how much balance you are maintaining now?

I don't see anything in my netbanking.
Once I logged into Net banking after last night upgrade, I got this welcome message...

View attachment 59958

and clicking on T&C's took me here..

View attachment 59959

and a new tab under profile section:

View attachment 59960

Back