• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

For opening this super savings account.. via tab or paper what’s the difference. ?

Also my Aadhar doesn’t have my current residence address so what documents will be required ?
Paper is just for namesake, it'll be opened via tab only.

Not a problem. You can use adhaar or CKYC id and give another document as address proof. Self declaration of current address also will suffice.

Paper is just for namesake, it'll be opened via tab only.

Not a problem. You can use adhaar or CKYC id and give another document as address proof. Self declaration of current address also will suffice.
Today I visited one BOB branch they were asking gas ,electricity bills , 2 photographs , adhar and pan xerox. Doesn’t sound like they will open via tab. Will they? Please confirm

Today I visited one BOB branch they were asking gas ,electricity bills , 2 photographs , adhar and pan xerox. Doesn’t sound like they will open via tab. Will they? Please confirm
All branches do the same sh**. They'll make you fill all the forms and paperwork for nothing. Ultimately they'll open through tab and throw the form into dustbin later.

These much documents not needed. Why don't you open online? That's much better and effortless. I opened through offline route, and it was pain in the, you know what.

All branches do the same sh**. They'll make you fill all the forms and paperwork for nothing. Ultimately they'll open through tab and throw the form into dustbin later.

These much documents not needed. Why don't you open online? That's much better and effortless. I opened through offline route, and it was pain in the, you know what.
But I read somewhere BOB stopped online opening due to RBI ? Isn’t that correct?

Hi guys, tommrow I will be doing scheme change from advantage to super savings,

currently the account fulfilling the 20k qab criteria.

the ones who upgraded can you please tell how much time it takes for upgradation and also kal hi debit card request form de sakta hu kya branch me ?

also currently have more than 60k balance so wo sweep me chala jyega kya ? koi problem hoga kya downgrade ke time ?

the ones who upgraded can you please tell how much time it takes for upgradation and also kal hi debit card request form de sakta hu kya branch me ?

also currently have more than 60k balance so wo sweep me chala jyega kya ? koi problem hoga kya downgrade ke time ?
upgrade will be done tomorrow itself.

you can give sapphire dc request form tomorrow itself and tell them to place dc request only after upgrade is complete. but, I would suggest to place sapphire dc request 1-2 days later just to be safe. but, if you get a good knowledgeable person, you can tell to process next day and they'll do it.

yes, it'll go into sweep.
no problem at the time of downgrade.

upgrade will be done tomorrow itself.

you can give sapphire dc request form tomorrow itself and tell them to place dc request only after upgrade is complete. but, I would suggest to place sapphire dc request 1-2 days later just to be safe. but, if you get a good knowledgeable person, you can tell to process next day and they'll do it.
Thanks a lot. Then tomorrow I will tell them to upgrade the account and 2 days later will go again to place dc request.

yes, it'll go into sweep.
no problem at the time of downgrade.
So will the sweep automatically break and the money will be transferred into the main balance after the downgrade?

Thanks a lot. Then tomorrow I will tell them to upgrade the account and 2 days later will go again to place dc request.
that's the best way.
So will the sweep automatically break and the money will be transferred into the main balance after the downgrade?
every monday sweep happens. it won't break automatically. after downgrade, transfer your whole funds to some other bank account and sweep will break. then transfer back again.

In advantage account also you can get sapphire dc.

Back