• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

First query: i too plan for account upgrade whats rsdc fee?
Second query: once account upgraded from advantage how to downgrade after getting saphire and select cards? Only by branch visits ?
I am telling my experience

I convered to super savings, this particular scheme gives fyf rsdc if not downgraded. if downgraded its 590 with gst.

ya you will need to do branch visit for any type of upgradation/downgradation.

Last edited:
I went to branch with my friend for sapphire dc. The lady at the branch who tried to apply for signature male said in their system it is already showing card issued. Then she tried to fetch linked dc details and there it was blank. Then she tried to use "block and replace" option and there no cards were showing up, so she can't do block and replace also.

I asked the lady to issue female version of the dc, she outright refused. We said, what's the harm in trying, maybe it'll get issued. She refused to apply.

Then we asked her to do something, some internal complaint or escalation about this problem, she again refused. She said, nothing can be done.

Then we went to the branch manager and that dimwit pointed to that lady to talk to her again. Frustrated, we said atleast mail or escalate to your technical team. She then said, "send a mail on branch email id, and I'll see what can be done. Come after 1 week".
I can absolutely feel this. I and my mother hold a joint account so yesterday I went to the branch and told the counter person to issue rsdc to both the account holders but he outrightsaid that the system took only 1 request as said by you earlier. I asked him to say the error he refused to tell as if it's a trade secret. Anyways showed him the below screenshot but still he did not get convienced.

BM was also absent so there wasn't much I could do.

I will again visit branch tomorrow to know the error from BM and what can be done in this case. (no hope but there is no harm in trying)

1723981540737.png

I can absolutely feel this. I and my mother hold a joint account so yesterday I went to the branch and told the counter person to issue rsdc to both the account holders but he outrightsaid that the system took only 1 request as said by you earlier. I asked him to say the error he refused to tell as if it's a trade secret. Anyways showed him the below screenshot but still he did not get convienced.

BM was also absent so there wasn't much I could do.

I will again visit branch tomorrow to know the error from BM and what can be done in this case. (no hope but there is no harm in trying)

View attachment 65445
pls let us know. i also want to apply for the 2nd holder in the joint acc.

Back