• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long do I have to wait to get another pre-approved credit card offer from HDFC

Ekavya

TF Premier
HDFC is bombing me with their loan offers for past 2-3 months. At first it was a loan of 2L, then 5, then 10L and now 15L. Anyway I am not taking it even if I need a loan .

How long do I have to wait to get another credit card offer (Pre approved) from HDFC? (I have Tata Neu)

HDFC is bombing me with their loan offers for past 2-3 months. At first it was a loan of 2L, then 5, then 10L and now 15L. Anyway I am not taking it even if I need a loan .

How long do I have to wait to get another credit card offer (Pre approved) from HDFC? (I have Tata Neu)
you'll probably have to cancel tata to get a pre-aproved offer.

you'll probably have to cancel tata to get a pre-aproved offer.
Yes! I know that "You have get first Core HDFC card" thing. But a few days back a reddit user told me that he got pre-approved offer of Tata Neu/ Millennium card even though his first card is HDFC Swiggy (Co-Branded)

Yes! I know that "You have get first Core HDFC card" thing. But a few days back a reddit user told me that he got pre-approved offer of Tata Neu/ Millennium card even though his first card is HDFC Swiggy (Co-Branded)
Ping me also if you able to get core credit card like millennia cc after tata neu cc. Really annoying policy of hdfc. Icici be like : take any card you want , Hume ghanta farq parta hai.

Very very rare case. Dont expect the same

Closed my tata neu card in Nov 23 and I am still waiting for offer..

i opened hdfc savings account in december 2023, keeping an mab of 1 lakh plus... I used to spend alot thru hdfc dc but i didnt got any offers so I stopped using dc so much but I use hdfc upi payzapp but still no offer

It is possible to get core card if you have tata neu.
I have got myself upgraded to Millenia recently by emailing them.
It was a long trail of email going until pno level.
My Tata Neu has 1.2L limit and use it around 10 to 15k per month. It's over a year old.

My Tata Neu has 1.2L limit and use it around 10 to 15k per month. It's over a year old.
Excellent 👌!
1.What was your initial CC limit on Tata Neu?
2. Do you have any HDFC savings account? (Or other relationship other than CC?)

I've TATA neu infinity with 1.8L limit FYF- recently got the card
can I get their Regalia gold LTF ?
I'm a preferred banking customer of HDFC

Excellent 👌!
1.What was your initial CC limit on Tata Neu?
2. Do you have any HDFC savings account? (Or other relationship other than CC?)
1. I got the card with 1.2L limit only. Applied from Tata neu app
2. No relationship with hdfc before this card. Although I have tried applying for hdfc moneyback back in 2022

I've TATA neu infinity with 1.8L limit FYF- recently got the card
can I get their Regalia gold LTF ?
I'm a preferred banking customer of HDFC
You can try. But I suggest to wait and make good transactions on the infinity card.
Then make your case for upgrading or applying core credit card.

You can try. But I suggest to wait and make good transactions on the infinity card.
Then make your case for upgrading or applying core credit card.
Yeah! I was disappointed with their service
Using the TATA neu inf is best in my opinion instead of running for their core cards which are not rewarding anymore except swiggy, infinia and DCB

They don't offer pre-approved to cobranded holders afaik. I got milennia after Tata neu by contacting RM. you need to go through the entire process of applying.

They don't offer pre-approved to cobranded holders afaik. I got milennia after Tata neu by contacting RM. you need to go through the entire process of applying.
TATA neu limit?
how old it is?
HDFC ac variant?
and application Process for millennia

This subject was discussed at length with some occassional success stories.. almost a year ago..

For those interested in...

Back