• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many bank accounts do you have and for what purposes?

raghavx

TF Select
I hold following bank accounts

1. ICICI Bank (Savings) - For salary crediting and investments
  2. IDFC First Bank (Savings) - for savings purposes, it gives good rate of interest.
  3. DBS - Idk why I am still holding this.
  4. Paytm Payments Bank - Had opened it long back, not sure why I am holding this too.
  5. Fi.money - For day to day transactions as my primary savings account would get cluttered with few hundred rupees transactions.
  6. Jupiter - Had opened alongside with Fi, thinking to close this.

ICICI - Salary Account
HDFC - Imperia Savings account (Main Savings Account)
Federal - account for Locker and since I have it running a RD since 4 years
Indusind- wanted a Rupay card and account came free with it. Running a RD since 1 year
SBI - my first ever underage account and currently use it for my official reimbursements and running a RD since 3 years.

No doubt it has 0 charges but atleast provide some benefits

I closed AU Digital Account and 811. Didn't know about au offers at that time. And I miss that account now even without those offers🙂

Never missed that 811. It's physical dc is also too costly. And not idle to park large amounts
A true 0 balance account is the actual benefit.

Must have done transactions over a crore in it never faced any issue.

but best account for 0 balance is sbi.... never charged me for cheque book, never for any transaction, it jst charges 150 annualy for debit card.. never faced any server issues... best mobile banking.. net banking also good.. UI can be better tho... also my branch treats me well and actually they never told me to come later

I have been using kotak 811 account since 3 years now... I mean I used to since last year now I think its inactive... they charge 400 for debit card annualy,
@Thor04 Not at all.
₹299 only (inclusive of GST), that too when you place the request for physical card, otherwise it's 0 for Virtual one, it's LTF, unless you upgrade your card, nothing more 299 for default physical card.
plus theres fees for imps, nefts and rtgs and cheque book n all. Whereas sbi is best for everything. My sbi account is also 3. years old. They only charge me 149 annualy for debit card plus no charges for cheque book or rtgs or imps.
Zero charges, other than Chequebook.
Screenshot_20240618-194838.jpg Screenshot_20240618-194745.jpg

Don't know which account you're using & how in the name of Kotak 811 Full KYC. A/c

Back