• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

mrbanker

TF Select
Those planning to close axis cashback cards or already closed before renewal charges, what happens to any pending cashback scheduled to be credited in the future statements?

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Those planning to close axis cashback cards or already closed before renewal charges, what happens to any pending cashback scheduled to be credited in the future statements?
Pending cashback goes to bank account. I recently closed FK Axis and pending cashback of Rs 14 was credited to the bank account few days after statement generation

I am not sure about points though. Mostly they will be gone

mrbanker

TF Select
Pending cashback goes to bank account. I recently closed FK Axis and pending cashback of Rs 14 was credited to the bank account few days after statement generation

I am not sure about points though. Mostly they will be gone
Are they crediting to bank for closed Ace credit card too? I have a pending cashback of some 300 bucks but am planning to close the card this month before renewal charges get applied.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are they crediting to bank for closed Ace credit card too? I have a pending cashback of some 300 bucks but am planning to close the card this month before renewal charges get applied.
I closed FK axis before statement generation. Statement got generated after i got card closure message and then cashback credit to bank account. But in my case, renewal was far away. I am not sure how this will work in case of renewal charge being applied

In your case, since renewal is more than cashback amount, may be take the risk then and see what happens.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The My Zone LTF is on its way, after which I’ll close the Magnus before renewal in May.

I still have some 1000-odd ER points from Magnus, will My Zone ER points also pool up in the same account? I don’t have an immediate need to transfer.

Harsha896

TF Select
I dont know the answer to the OPs question.. but all I can say, there are 1000's new customers of LTF NEO Rupay during the last week ..
Same I also took axis Neo rupay ltf as I want to keep an axis card for offers and Zomato offer also seems good on Neo compared to my zone swiggy offer. Going to close my magnus this month end.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I dont know the answer to the OPs question.. but all I can say, there are 1000's new customers of LTF NEO Rupay during the last week ..
@SSV What's your rationale for keeping two super-basic Axis cards, now that you also have Infinia? I have Infinia also, so just taking My Zone to keep one Axis card in portfolio as it was available LTF.

mailmenow

TF Premier
Just received the msg:

As per internal guidelines on multiple Credit Cards issued to a customer, we identified that Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXYYZZ was erroneously issued to you. As a corrective measure, we will close this card and reverse any fees, if levied. Regret the inconvenience caused.