• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV What's your rationale for keeping two super-basic Axis cards, now that you also have Infinia? I have Infinia also, so just taking My Zone to keep one Axis card in portfolio as it was available LTF.
Ony logic is don't trust AXES.. hence only super basic LTF Axes cards just for collection / for some AXES offers...
I also have Airtel Axis cc and will continue to hold until it becomes cashflow negative .

great

TF Premier
Just received the msg:

As per internal guidelines on multiple Credit Cards issued to a customer, we identified that Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXYYZZ was erroneously issued to you. As a corrective measure, we will close this card and reverse any fees, if levied. Regret the inconvenience caused.
Which axis card

keyur11

TF Buzz
I am having Flipkart Axis bank credit card. I don't remember if it is LTF or not. Can anyone tell me is there any way to check?

If it is not LTF then I will close it before it's renewal month.

jar89

TF Buzz
Will be closing Magnus soon and looking for an alternative premium card with lounge and BMS offers. Please suggest options.

I am using DCB as primary now.

Last edited:

rogerthat

TF Ace
So they are spending money to retain low/not spending free cards while encouraging closure of high-spending paid card customers.

Right. Axshit making lots of sense like always.