• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
with all due respect, both are entry level card if ltd/paid with 590 GST. both cc can easily recovered. for premium card people will cancel their M4B since parking 10 lakhs and using magnus with devaluation like earlier make less sense.
After this new devaluation, seriously how many of you guys are actually gonna close their cards. I hold 2 cards & i’m not closing any of them. They’re still good to me. Neo & Airtel.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Somehow Axis faces the brunt of anger even though they haven't been particularly bad. The manner in which they do things definitely shocks people.

Anyone actually believes that ANY bank can sustain giving on an average more than 2-3% of returns? I feel in the long term, eventually when banking and economy matures, it will be difficult to sustain giving more than 2-3% returns.

To answer the question, will not close LTF Select, will not close LTF M4B. Since Atlas has removed my primary spend of government spends, will close it at the appropriate time, unless they offer it LTF to me.

Noctis7

TF Select
No no
There isn't thing for removing multi brand voucher.
It just says 2.5 l milestone won't give 10 k edge Reward point worth 2k Amazon voucher
It says this in the pdf "Multi Brand vouchers at double redemption value on achieving milestone spends of every 2.5 Lakhs will be discontinued".

And this "Customers achieving milestone spends of Rs. 2.5 lakh in a card anniversary year will be eligible for additional 10,000 EDGE REWARD Points worth Rs 2,000."

From this I understood that 10k points is the new benefit. Guess it's better to wait and see.

Noctis7

TF Select
Somehow Axis faces the brunt of anger even though they haven't been particularly bad.

I don't know what is bad in the cc world if not this. Devaluations were inevitable, but it should have been gradual and with proper warning. A good example is Infinia which has been hit with many significant devaluations over the year but its customers are still relatively happy.

Think of those who have paid for Magnus renewal assuming they can get the value back with bms and m&g offers. Or Atlas users who hit Gold/Platinum tier. Or someone who opened 30l FD in Axis to get MB. Would it not have been reasonable for them to assume a newly launched card like MB with a strict issue criteria wouldn't get devalued at least for a year?

In the end this seems like Axis has hurt it's reputation way more than if they didn't release such high rewarding cards in the first place. Could have released something that was half as rewarding, but sustainable and they would had gained way more today.

abhim

TF Buzz
Keeping my MB LTF and Select LTF. Will reconsider Vistara infinite at renewal based on tier benefits after Air india merger but have another 12 months to think about that.