• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

Only the bagdogra fits into that description. Bangalore, Hyderabad lounges are good. Food in BLR lounge is awesome.
Have you been to the loyalty lounge at Mumbai T2? Or any of the domestic lounges at T1?
During normal hours, there is a long queue outside all these lounges.

Even Bangalore I don’t remember the name now but I had to go to the other lounge (one that only takes priority pass and airlines business class passengers) because the normal one was jam packed with a big waiting line. This was for a 12-1PM departure flight I think. I have countless such experiences. Some cases the lounges are huge, but the people who have lounge access are more.

akshayhs

TF Ace
I only have two entry level cards: Ace and AirTel. I have recently paid my annual fee for Ace. So depending on how much I spend and how much of it is rewarded, I will take a call to decide on the fate of Ace in Jan '25. AirTel is still a great card for me so I am unlikely to close it

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Have you been to the loyalty lounge at Mumbai T2? Or any of the domestic lounges at T1?

Even Bangalore I don’t remember the name now but I had to go to the other lounge (one that only takes priority pass and airlines business class passengers) because the normal one was jam packed with a big waiting line. This was for a 12-1PM departure flight I think. I have countless such experiences. Some cases the lounges are huge, but the people who have lounge access are more.
Lines will surely improve soon as all the banks start making it more difficult and premium...It might sound elitist and probably is but I much rather preferred the lounge access 7-10 years back when it was super restricted

HumorSimpson

TF Legend

Instead of worse than railways, you could have wrote crowded than railways.

Last edited:

Itsoldsport

TF Buzz
Closed my Axis IOCL card today. They were offering 2500 Edge points as a retention offer.

Also seems like we are not getting Accelerated points on Fuel spending at other stations through UPI anymore since their points delay fiasco.

b4ukiran2000

TF Buzz
This is the aftermath of giving the AXIS MAGNUS card without much eligibility criteria, they shelved out lot of money to fulfil spend beenfits, 5:4 ratios etc, now they want to reduce all the loss and ends in taking these steps.

They should learn from the HDFC INFIA , they had very strict criteria to take this.

Not sure why people are cribbing heavily here when they were silent when they are getting almost unbelievable feature without much eligibility and abused AXIS MAGNUS with all loopholes.

Instead of worse than railways, you could have wrote crowded as railways.
Sorry if I offended you or anything. But just last weekend I came back from Thivim railway station (Goa) and it had an executive lounge. 50 Rs for a AC sofa seat for 1 hour and 100 for a double sofa seat - no food or drinks.

But the lounge was very clean and less occupied. So yes some of the airport lounges were definitely worse than this lounge.

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Quick question : Does one really need to visit the bank to close these cards or was that just a joke? Might have to close a couple of cards next month.

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, no more 1.5% cashback for other spends. Its reduced to 1% now.
Additionally, the precondition of 50k spend in previous 3 Months for Lounge access is applicable for this card also.
Lounge never bothers me i spend a lot everymonth. So its kind of good, now queue outside lounges will reduce.