• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to apply for sbi cashback credit card with old sbi cc ?

Sravan

TF Buzz
hi i have simply click card 1lakh kimit and more than 1 year old. i want sbi cashback card.how can i apply with c2c basis? where can i apply ? whatis the process?

i have idfc, hdfc, one card, credi card also

Use Sprint for the best output.

I also hold a SimplyClick issued to me in July. Yesterday, I applied for the cashback card and it got approved instantly with no requirement of vKYC since they had my financial kundali with them already. I am already using my card.

Sprint does not accept C2C applications.

I also hold a SimplyClick issued to me in July. Yesterday, I applied for the cashback card and it got approved instantly with no requirement of vKYC since they had my financial kundali with them already. I am already using my card.
What is sprint? Is it online mode or something like that?

there is no c2c option

How much limit in existing Simply Click and how much you get in Cashback Card??

Cashback card limit seems very low. I recently applied for BPCL Rupay card online but somehow, the application got stuck in the end & eventually got calls from agents who did KYC etc but no income proof was asked. It was a horrible experience as the application was somehow rejected but after 1.5 months, it got approved & limit is 2.3 lakh :)

Looks like SBI giving 77K to existing customers(maybe just coincidence), I too got 77K
BTW, Any other Cashback Card holder who got near this limit?
So, LE is also a coincidence? 🤣
Mine is BPCL platinum initial 20k got LE to 32k in January last.

& I do have a doubt: applying via sprint give a new card with a separate limit rather than splitting the limit from the existing limit.?

Cashback card limit seems very low. I recently applied for BPCL Rupay card online but somehow, the application got stuck in the end & eventually got calls from agents who did KYC etc but no income proof was asked. It was a horrible experience as the application was somehow rejected but after 1.5 months, it got approved & limit is 2.3 lakh :)
How You confirmed it is BPCL RUPAY not BPCL VISA in online application?

Back