• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to do Indusind Accounts Grouping/ Add-on accounts

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi, I currently using the Indus Select Account
I want to add my mom's and dad's IndusInd accounts to my group
My mom already holds Indusind select and my dad's account is an add-on account linked to my mother

How can I join them in my grp or How can I join in their Grp? let me know

I found an option "Link Relation" in the IndusMobile App, Is it equivalent to Account Grouping as family member?

Hi, I currently using the Indus Select Account
I want to add my mom's and dad's IndusInd accounts to my group
My mom already holds Indusind select and my dad's account is an add-on account linked to my mother

How can I join them in my grp or How can I join in their Grp? let me know

I found an option "Link Relation" in the IndusMobile App, Is it equivalent to Account Grouping as family member?
Call your RM for same.

I have a Pioneer account and linking was done immediately at the branch. However, even they stated that it is better to get things done through the RM.

Call branch, they will have some target. In my case, Indusind bank employee was repeatedly requested to open family account. After few months, I said Ok. Later they visited my home to open my wife's add-on account.
Yes I Should have opted for add on acs for my parents But I don't know that they can directly open add on accounts, even they haven't mentioned about this
So I opened an indus select ac for my mother first and then they directly opened an add on ac to my father.

Now I want to join in their group...

My RM may not help me in this case bcoz they've taken 2L IP cheque from my mom for AC opening but it is still not cleared even after 14 days I reached out to Nodal desk of Indusind Bank as my RM is not responding properly

Though the money was debited from her ICICI AC it is still under clearance for 14 days

This is the whole scenario...
Do u think My RM will still respond to me and add me in the group?

Yes I Should have opted for add on acs for my parents But I don't know that they can directly open add on accounts, even they haven't mentioned about this
So I opened an indus select ac for my mother first and then they directly opened an add on ac to my father.

Now I want to join in their group...

My RM may not help me in this case bcoz they've taken 2L IP cheque from my mom for AC opening but it is still not cleared even after 14 days I reached out to Nodal desk of Indusind Bank as my RM is not responding properly

Though the money was debited from her ICICI AC it is still under clearance for 14 days

This is the whole scenario...
Do u think My RM will still respond to me and add me in the group?
Ask them to close your Mom's account via branch email. They will respond immediately.
My wife's add-on account also had some issues initially, they visited to our present address but for account I gave Aadhaar (Permanent) address. Their bank is tracking their location. Due to this miscommunication, wife's account went to debit freez status and our cheque went to pooled account. It took more than 4 days. Later I had asked them to close account but to my surprise within a day, account become normal.

Ask them to close your Mom's account via branch email. They will respond immediately.
My wife's add-on account also had some issues initially, they visited to our present address but for account I gave Aadhaar (Permanent) address. Their bank is tracking their location. Due to this miscommunication, wife's account went to debit freez status and our cheque went to pooled account. It took more than 4 days. Later I had asked them to close account but to my surprise within a day, account become normal.
Ok, Their nodal office team called me yesterday and asked the details reg chq and taken complaint
I will wait for their reply if nothing works I will follow your way

Back