• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

Last edited:
Happy to inform that my DCB LTF has been upgraded to Infinia FYF. The limit has been increased from 7.5 lac to 8 lac in the upgrade process.

I didn’t have the required spends, the BM took special approval and then I signed the upgrade form. Interestingly, there was a CIBIL enquiry too.
Sahil,

Congrats.

From LTF to FYF, wanted to understand the reason to let go off LTF card. I am sure you would have your calculations done. Can you share for benefit of all.

Regards,

Balpreet

Sahil,

Congrats.

From LTF to FYF, wanted to understand the reason to let go off LTF card. I am sure you would have your calculations done. Can you share for benefit of all.

Regards,

Balpreet
This will be my primary card I can cross 10 lac of spends. Plus I wanted to upgrade when given the opportunity as it might become difficult later on as I will not be able to fulfil HDFC criteria.

Happy to inform that my DCB LTF has been upgraded to Infinia FYF. The limit has been increased from 7.5 lac to 8 lac in the upgrade process.

I didn’t have the required spends, the BM took special approval and then I signed the upgrade form. Interestingly, there was a CIBIL enquiry too.
how much time does it take. as i m also in the same boat, cibil hit on 11th nov. its been more than a week since form reached chennai.

HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

View attachment 3378

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃
I have been using Regalia for 3 years now.
I spent close to 8L in the last 10 months. My limit is 9.3L
I sent an email for an upgrade to DCB today but they denied saying
"We infer from your e-mail that you are interested in upgrading your credit card to Diners Black credit card. We take this opportunity to inform you that, the credit cards are offered, basis usage and payment pattern on the card account. We have reviewed your queries and regret to inform you that, we are unable to accommodate your request for a upgraded credit card at this point of time."
:(

I have been using Regalia for 3 years now.
I spent close to 8L in the last 10 months. My limit is 9.3L
I sent an email for an upgrade to DCB today but they denied saying
"We infer from your e-mail that you are interested in upgrading your credit card to Diners Black credit card. We take this opportunity to inform you that, the credit cards are offered, basis usage and payment pattern on the card account. We have reviewed your queries and regret to inform you that, we are unable to accommodate your request for a upgraded credit card at this point of time."
:(
My suggestion please hold all LTF or upgrade request till JAN 2024 ..post that give a try they will upgrade to DCB metal
In between get your limit enhanced so you cantry for infinia

If you taking DCB thinking you will get upgrade to infinia then please avoid
Infinia criteria is under review seems they are bringing axis rule of NRV 30 Lakh :)

My suggestion please hold all LTF or upgrade request till JAN 2024 ..post that give a try they will upgrade to DCB metal
In between get your limit enhanced so you cantry for infinia

If you taking DCB thinking you will get upgrade to infinia then please avoid
Infinia criteria is under review seems they are bringing axis rule of NRV 30 Lakh :)
Does home loan too comes under NRV ?

Have received a message "Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application No. xxx is approved in principle subject to internal checks. We will update you soon."
Does anyone know if this looks like the approval message? How much time does it take post this message (in general) to get the final decision/card delivered?

@S S V let's look from big view AXis is offering a very premium card for free for premium customer there is a shortage of deposits in Bank ..SO much of shortage that now BM is asking for FD instead of insurance..HDFC need big people esle some one will take

HDFC doesn't have any premium offering for imperia locker far from reach for many and there are no visible benefits most of the benifit are offered by IDFC for 10K variant

@S S V let's look from big view AXis is offering a very premium card for free for premium customer there is a shortage of deposits in Bank ..SO much of shortage that now BM is asking for FD instead of insurance..HDFC need big people esle some one will take

HDFC doesn't have any premium offering for imperia locker far from reach for many and there are no visible benefits most of the benifit are offered by IDFC for 10K variant
Completely agree with this view..
I am waiting for my first HDFC card for the last 6 months and I am now having Imperia with 15 L FD and 8L SB.. I am waiting only for DCB metal or Infinia.. my ITR currently doesn’t support Infinia hence wanted to get thru relationship only.
If this is true, I will get my hands on Infinia in Jan 2024 which is only two months away

Completely agree with this view..
I am waiting for my first HDFC card for the last 6 months and I am now having Imperia with 15 L FD and 8L SB.. I am waiting only for DCB metal or Infinia.. my ITR currently doesn’t support Infinia hence wanted to get thru relationship only.
If this is true, I will get my hands on Infinia in Jan 2024 which is only two months away
Even am hoping they will remove ITR criteria

Back