• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,163
Last edited:

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Why is it called Infinia Reserve, doesnt Reserve mean it is a bench/staging ground for the next higher tier, like Plat Reserve for Plat Charge? Or am I thinking in the opposite?
While your logic is correct and Amex Naming is correct. I can think of another example in the other direction. Kotak. They have White and White Reserve with Reserve being higher than White. I don't know the reason though why they name like this. 🤷‍♂️

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Why is it called Infinia Reserve, doesnt Reserve mean it is a bench/staging ground for the next higher tier, like Plat Reserve for Plat Charge? Or am I thinking in the opposite?
While your logic is correct and Amex Naming is correct. I can think of another example in the other direction. Kotak. They have White and White Reserve with Reserve being higher than White. I don't know the reason though why they name like this. 🤷‍♂️
Reserve is supposed to be a higher tier. Amex naming is at fault here.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Reserve is supposed to be a higher tier. Amex naming is at fault here.

Reserve as in Reserved

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Even Yes Bank has renamed its Yes First Exclusive
Yes bank also changing the name of their card of Yes First Exclusive to Reserv. So the trend is to have "Reserv" in Credit Card name

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Asked gievence redressal team to upgrade from DCB to Infinia which was rejected without explanation. I met spend criteria but dont have enough limit for infinia to requested for LE along with upgrade( didin't receive LE for long time). Should I try for next level escalation? How much RM can help(I have classic program)?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Asked gievence redressal team to upgrade from DCB to Infinia which was rejected without explanation. I met spend criteria but dont have enough limit for infinia to requested for LE along with upgrade( didin't receive LE for long time). Should I try for next level escalation? How much RM can help(I have classic program)?
Whats the harm in trying?

But 8L+ min required CL. What were your spends and CL?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
CL is 5.3 lakhs and spent more than 8.5 lakhs in last 6 months. Where to escalate in next level?

See here. But first you need to ask them to increase cl to 8L.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
I Have also mailed the Grievance Redressal team on friday for upgrading my DCB to Infinia. I Have a limit of 12.6L n last 6 month spend is more than 6L. No response still from the team. Lets hope for the best

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

See here. But first you need to ask them to increase cl to 8L.
Thanks. Links of the forms does not work. I have sent mail to priority redessal, hope the make it.

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was booking a hotel on smartbuy using my dcb card but on the payment page I am not getting catcha image to enter in the blank. Hence I couldn't a le to make payment. I am attaching the image please guide

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231122_131311_PayZapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122_131311_PayZapp.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 19