• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,206
Last edited:
Hi I applied for Regalia through an agent but got Millennia. I have an existing credit card limit of 5L(ICICI) and salary of around 96k pm. (ITR:11L). So using the mail trick can I get DCB or Regalia exchanging Millennia after writing to the mail address?
Any views please.

Last edited:

ash

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks a lot, Sent an email to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com, got rejected, Sent another mail to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards[at]hdfcbank.com and they upgraded my 2 year old Regalia to Infinia.

HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃
I have 14 lakhs limit on my regalia, still they are asking mandatory minimum of 3.5 Lakhs monthly salary, spends during last six months should be greater than Rs.7.5 lakhs. I have sent them 3 times mail in a period of 3 months and received the same reply..

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have 14 lakhs limit on my regalia, still they are asking mandatory minimum of 3.5 Lakhs monthly salary, spends during last six months should be greater than Rs.7.5 lakhs. I have sent them 3 times mail in a period of 3 months and received the same reply..
Latest Upgrade to HDFC Infinia requirement
1. 10L limit on HDFC CC
2. 7.5-8L spends in the last 6 months.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A quick question - What happens to Regalia points when Regalia is converted to DCB/Infinia? Do the outstanding points have to be used up before upgrade or the equivalent points in some split ratio will be transferred to DCB/Infinia?

Vikas09

TF Buzz
Hi ,

I am new member so please bear with me , I am using regalia card with 889000 limit for last 4-5 years and had spent around 10lakh in previous 6 months , I had send mail (without filling form) to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
For upgradation to infinia metal card n after 4 days there reply is this:-

Basis your request, we have taken this up the appropriate and sought approval for upgrade your regalia credit card to Infinia Metal credit card. We wish to inform you that the Infinia credit card will be offered as first year free and renewal fee as applicable (spend threshold for renewal fee waiver mentioned in the upgrade form).

We would request you to check and fill the upgrade MID (attached) and forward the same vide reply to this e-mail for us to take it up further.”

My question is I am self employed and have low itr (around 9 lakh)
Can I send the upgraded form without filling the itr section and leave it blank
or I have to send the form with itr proof, because I think they will reject my application on low itr basis,
Please help me into this matter.
Thanks In advance

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi ,

I am new member so please bear with me , I am using regalia card with 889000 limit for last 4-5 years and had spent around 10lakh in previous 6 months , I had send mail (without filling form) to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
For upgradation to infinia metal card n after 4 days there reply is this:-

Basis your request, we have taken this up the appropriate and sought approval for upgrade your regalia credit card to Infinia Metal credit card. We wish to inform you that the Infinia credit card will be offered as first year free and renewal fee as applicable (spend threshold for renewal fee waiver mentioned in the upgrade form).

We would request you to check and fill the upgrade MID (attached) and forward the same vide reply to this e-mail for us to take it up further.”

My question is I am self employed and have low itr (around 9 lakh)
Can I send the upgraded form without filling the itr section and leave it blank
or I have to send the form with itr proof, because I think they will reject my application on low itr basis,
Please help me into this matter.
Thanks In advance
Since they have already approved. So no need to provide income docs. Only upgrade form is needed.

Vikas09

TF Buzz
Since they have already approved. So no need to provide income docs. Only upgrade form is needed.
Just to be confirmed, are you suggesting me that i should send this form without filling this section.(marked in yellow line)

Attachments

• 7DF76F65-58AB-43D0-9BE3-CE6BEEB9909B.jpeg
    7DF76F65-58AB-43D0-9BE3-CE6BEEB9909B.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 76

akshay_m

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a LTF DCB. I also have Standard Chartered Ultimate and an Axis Magnus. Does it make sense for me to try for an Infinia. I am not interested in paying the fees unless there's a strong business case. Look forward to your guidance.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have a LTF DCB. I also have Standard Chartered Ultimate and an Axis Magnus. Does it make sense for me to try for an Infinia. I am not interested in paying the fees unless there's a strong business case. Look forward to your guidance.
It's more than enough. No need to upgrade to Infinia, collect all the LE you getting on LTF DCB, and if in the future your spends increases - do upgrade, right now I would not suggest it.

I am not getting SCB Ultimate as I have 2 Eterna and 1 Magnus which is enough for my 1.5L spending per month.

akshay_m

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It's more than enough. No need to upgrade to Infinia, collect all the LE you getting on LTF DCB, and if in the future your spends increases - do upgrade, right now I would not suggest it.

I am not getting SCB Ultimate as I have 2 Eterna and 1 Magnus which is enough for my 1.5L spending per month.
Understood. I am hoping they start to provide LTF Infinia in the future. Amazon program on Smartbuy was the biggest incentive for me to try for an Infinia. HDFC was willing to give a FYF Infinia, but not a LTF one. But now with the program gone, I was not very convinced on paying the fees (though I understand that it is 2k INR only given the points)