• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Classic Banking Invitation

Saudk007

TF Buzz
I'm a hdfc customer since last 3 months.
I'm maintaing 1.20 lacs since 1 month. Can anyone please tell me that when I'll be getting classic banking invite? And yes currently in offer tab I have no pre approved offers.
And please tell me that do I have to perform transactions to get offers?

I'm a hdfc customer since last 3 months.
I'm maintaing 1.20 lacs since 1 month. Can anyone please tell me that when I'll be getting classic banking invite? And yes currently in offer tab I have no pre approved offers.
And please tell me that do I have to perform transactions to get offers?
And what benefits makes you seek Classic ? I hardly see any tangible benefit in Imperia, hence the question

I think all HDFC services starting from savings max (25K maintenance) are more or less same

Axis is different ... But HDFC hierarchy has no value ... Even I think Indus/ICICI hierarchy has no value either
Right all premium accounts in HDFC are more or less same/not of much value.

Axis I am not sure, will try some day.

Axis gives different CCs LTF according to account variants ... Also has other facilities from time to time according to account variant
I have a salary account in Axis, which I have to close and get hold of a higher variant or premium account to have some good axis cards and benefits.

Looking forward to spin off more money out of HDFC sooner

Don't get anything less than Burgundy
You don't even need to maintain
5L initial deposit, do transactions and forget about it ... They won't downgrade your variant if you have active transactions
I appreciate the advice, but do do not seem to understand how Burgundy would be more is any better than Priority, can you please help. Most features for me look the same between Burgundy and Priority.

Planning to open a new account online by this link, to move away from the hassle of visiting branch and talking to sales persons: https://leap.axisbank.com/

But feature wise definitely much better than HDFC Premium banking, which I always knew.

So you don't have any CCs?
I think you can easily get Regalia
Apply offline at HDFC branch using salary slip ... I think you should get easily
Earlier I had an offer from SBI but I thought I first need to get regalia after it I'll go for every other card. Because cibil mei enquiry aati hai naa. That's why regalia has been my priority.

Earlier I had an offer from SBI but I thought I first need to get regalia after it I'll go for every other card. Because cibil mei enquiry aati hai naa. That's why regalia has been my priority.
See if you can apply online on HDFC site for Regalia with ITR, Salary slip.

Throw some carrot to your HDFC RM, expressing interest on investment products, without actually buying any product.... if your RM wants he can get many things done for you.

I have to ask why Regalia, there are many other LTF cards in the market with much unique features. I have it but don't use it much.

See if you can apply online on HDFC site for Regalia with ITR, Salary slip.

Throw some carrot to your HDFC RM, expressing interest on investment products, without actually buying any product.... if your RM wants he can get many things done for you.

I have to ask why Regalia, there are many other LTF cards in the market with much unique features. I have it but don't use it much.
Can you suggest me some of the best Ltf cards out there?

Back