• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer for all Legend/Pinnacle Cardholders to get Eazydiner LTF approval

Open group for Eazydiner Card discussion

Quick Overview

Category
Credit Cards
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How to procure IndusInd ED Card for Lifetime Free

Finally received EazyDiner CC today after waiting for such a long time since applying Offline :D
RM had to run around a lot because the approval & subsequent process is very difficult. I've emailed customer care to get written confirmation of LTF status just now and will update as soon as I get a revert
was there office or home verification??

What email address do we write to for confirmation of LTF status? They didn't even reply to my email sent to cards.care@indusind.com, premium.care@indusind.com and priority.care@indusind.com
socialm@indusind.com is what I've used recently. Responses can be erratic at IndusInd. Sometimes they respond in 1-2 business days but other times it could take 3-5 days also. Social is faster than others in my personal experience

was there office or home verification??
None whatsoever. There's a hit in my CIBIL but no documents or any other process except that email confirmation to split credit limit into half (Legend + ED).

This could be because of multiple relationships with the bank which went through Re-Kyc (including biometric verification) recently

Hey Folks.. finally got confirmation from IndusInd Social team - the EazyDiner Credit Card is LTF indeed (no conditions) and it looks like I also received all the welcome benefits (since we have received that Postcard 5k voucher, assuming the rest of the ED benefits are also available). attached pics for reference.

Thanks to @RewardsAlert and others who are responsible for the entire ordeal.

My account status with IndusInd & Timeline:
1. IndusInd Legend CC as LTF (running offer back in Feb/March 2023) - no prior relationships with the bank.
2. Opened Select account in 1st week of May (mostly to take advantage of free - 0 MAB account with Legend CC) + also an account for my wife (family banking) + another for my sister - WIP.
3. Request for EazyDiner LTF card (offline, through RM) sometime in the first week of June, received on 27th June & LTF confirmation through email (socialm@indusind.com) on 27th June.
Note:- I moved over 20L funds into my saving account today (temporarily), in line with better business promised to my RM for better offers & LTF card through him.
4. Next target - Pioneer Heritage Metal Card as LTF or lower joining fees.

Some tips for folks who are looking for EazyDiner card as LTF:
Find a good RM, who is enthusiastic and willing to put up a fight because it's very difficult to get LTF (no conditions) at this time. It took a couple of weeks & constant follow-up + escalations up to Regional and/or head of departments. Things move very slow @Indus & people require constant reminders to move the file further. It's a little more easier to simply pay a joining fee (Rs.1999 for ED) - which is a one time charge only and then LTF thereafter, still worth the fee, considering the value when used effectively !
Do reach out to me via DM in case you are from Bangalore and I can check if my RM can help.

Thanks again for all the help & cheers !

Attachments

• ED_Card.jpeg
    ED_Card.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IndusInd Reply.PNG
    IndusInd Reply.PNG
    44 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Hey Folks.. finally got confirmation from IndusInd Social team - the EazyDiner Credit Card is LTF indeed (no conditions) and it looks like I also received all the welcome benefits (since we have received that Postcard 5k voucher, assuming the rest of the ED benefits are also available). attached pics for reference.

Thanks to @RewardsAlert and others who are responsible for the entire ordeal.

My account status with IndusInd & Timeline:
1. IndusInd Legend CC as LTF (running offer back in Feb/March 2023) - no prior relationships with the bank + also an account for my wife (family banking) + another for my sister - WIP.
2. Opened Select account in 1st week of May (mostly to take advantage of free - 0 MAB account with Legend CC).
3. Request for EazyDiner LTF card (offline, through RM) sometime in the first week of June, received on 27th June & LTF confirmation through email (socialm@indusind.com) on 27th June.
Note:- I moved over 20L funds into my saving account today (temporarily), in line with better business promised to my RM for better offers & LTF card through him.
4. Next target - Pioneer Heritage Metal Card as LTF or lower joining fees.

Some tips for folks who are looking for EazyDiner card as LTF:
Find a good RM, who is enthusiastic and willing to put up a fight because it's very difficult to get LTF (no conditions) at this time. It took a couple of weeks & constant follow-up + escalations up to Regional and/or head of departments. Things move very slow @Indus & people require constant reminders to move the file further. It's a little more easier to simply pay a joining fee (Rs.1999 for ED) - which is a one time charge only and then LTF thereafter, still worth the fee, considering the value when used effectively !
Do reach out to me via DM in case you are from Bangalore and I can check if my RM can help.

Thanks again for all the help & cheers !
I am from Bangalore and have recently applied for Legend CC LTF just after seeing this thread today. Any idea if the given instructions still works ? Also, do I need to wait for few days after receiving the card before sending the email for ED LTF upgrade ?

I am from Bangalore and have recently applied for Legend CC LTF just after seeing this thread today. Any idea if the given instructions still works ? Also, do I need to wait for few days after receiving the card before sending the email for ED LTF upgrade ?
The offer is no more valid. All of us received the same email stating that the EazyDinner card is now available on a paid basis. But there is no harm in trying yourself. you can be the lucky one.

The offer is no more valid. All of us received the same email stating that the EazyDinner card is now available on a paid basis. But there is no harm in trying yourself. you can be the lucky one.
Lol....the only reason I applied for this card was to get ED card LTF. Otherwise, most of the threads I have read it's a useless card. Anyone else able to get a LTF for paying the fee just once as mentioned by @mad.technomaniac ? I am ok to pay the fees once if it becomes LTF there after.

That trick of sending email and getting ED LTF no longer works. I tried (as did many others on this thread) and they declined.

I got ED LTF through offline application through RM and post credit limit split. Pls go through the earlier posts on this very thread for details & screenshots.

To clarify:-
I had to open a Select account through RM at a local branch with 50k initial funding and promise better relationship in future in order to get ED LTF. All the work was done by RM and it's very difficult to secure the approvals necessary for ED LTF with one time fee and even more difficult for non-conditional LTF !

What you give:- You have to do initial funding of 50k to open select account anyways and leave it there at least for 3-4 weeks to ensure Legend CC linking happens.
What you get:- The account will be '0' MAB once the linking is complete (+ ED LTF based on approvals taken by RM) and you can confirm that with customer care (over email - socialm@indusind.com) before you withdraw (if really needed). Just keep the money till month end and that will help the RM in his targets.
Very true. Email trick does not work for ED LTF conversion anymore. A good number of people tried on this very thread and other on this forum but no one got it.

Lol....the only reason I applied for this card was to get ED card LTF. Otherwise, most of the threads I have read it's a useless card. Anyone else able to get a LTF for paying the fee just once as mentioned by @mad.technomaniac ? I am ok to pay the fees once if it becomes LTF there after.
ED with only joining fees or LTF request can only be initiated by RM after you have IndusInd Select account or higher. That's really the first step to build the relationship and get approvals that are otherwise not possible

That trick of sending email and getting ED LTF no longer works. I tried (as did many others on this thread) and they declined.

I got ED LTF through offline application through RM and post credit limit split. Pls go through the earlier posts on this very thread for details & screenshots.

To clarify:-
I had to open a Select account through RM at a local branch with 50k initial funding and promise better relationship in future in order to get ED LTF. All the work was done by RM and it's very difficult to secure the approvals necessary for ED LTF with one time fee and even more difficult for non-conditional LTF !

What you give:- You have to do initial funding of 50k to open select account anyways and leave it there at least for 3-4 weeks to ensure Legend CC linking happens.
What you get:- The account will be '0' MAB once the linking is complete (+ ED LTF based on approvals taken by RM) and you can confirm that with customer care (over email - socialm@indusind.com) before you withdraw (if really needed). Just keep the money till month end and that will help the RM in his targets.

Very true. Email trick does not work for ED LTF conversion anymore. A good number of people tried on this very thread and other on this forum but no one got it.

ED with only joining fees or LTF request can only be initiated by RM after you have IndusInd Select account or higher. That's really the first step to build the relationship and get approvals that are otherwise not possible
Got it, thanks for the detailed response. I think I will just drop the idea of getting an ED card altogether, not worth the hassle !

Got it, thanks for the detailed response. I think I will just drop the idea of getting an ED card altogether, not worth the hassle !
Yes. You have to do 50k initial funding and leave it there for 3-4 weeks. That's a disadvantage if you're doing it only for ED LTF. I would also agree it's not worth the effort unless you go out for dining very often.

In my case, the primary goal was to get Select 'Zero' MAB account for the perks such as 2+1 Signature Debit cards with good monthly offers (20% Big Basket, Swiggy), BMS BOGO, lounge access etc. It's a pretty good account without any MAB commitment, as long as you hold Legend CC. The service through RM can also be pretty good.

ED LTF is just an additional goodie. We go out for dining at least 2-3 times in a month and it can be a very useful even as paid or one time joining fees. But my concept has always been "Why pay if you can negotiate for LTF" :)

Is this possible for club vistara explorer ?
I'm not a 100% sure but it's not going to be easy considering Club Vistara Explorer is a premium card with annual fees of 10k from what I see.

We're increased our relationship value (NRV) with IndusInd and currently in pursuit of LTF Pioneer Heritage Metal card. It looks like unconditional LTF is not possible but they may instead offer a lower one time (joining) fee than usual. I'm waiting for a response on this request and can ask about Club Vistara after that

Yes. You have to do 50k initial funding and leave it there for 3-4 weeks. That's a disadvantage if you're doing it only for ED LTF. I would also agree it's not worth the effort unless you go out for dining very often.

In my case, the primary goal was to get Select 'Zero' MAB account for the perks such as 2+1 Signature Debit cards with good monthly offers (20% Big Basket, Swiggy), BMS BOGO, lounge access etc. It's a pretty good account without any MAB commitment, as long as you hold Legend CC. The service through RM can also be pretty good.

ED LTF is just an additional goodie. We go out for dining at least 2-3 times in a month and it can be a very useful even as paid or one time joining fees. But my concept has always been "Why pay if you can negotiate for LTF" :)
Hi .. please explain 2+1 signature debit card point ? You meant 2 add on cards?

Hi .. please explain 2+1 signature debit card point ? You meant 2 add on cards?
We can get 2 + 1 physical debit cards. Not add-on for a family member but multiple DC in the primary account holders name.

2 x Signature Debit cards (1x MasterCard + 1x Visa) and also apply for Visa Platinum. All of which have some sort of monthly offers.

Signature Debit Cards are the most useful for Big Basket users since they offer 20% (upto 500) on each card + various other offers from Swiggy, Book My Show etc.

There's also a virtual debit card (Visa Gold) that you can get but I don't think there's much use to it.

We can get 2 + 1 physical debit cards. Not add-on for a family member but multiple DC in the primary account holders name.

2 x Signature Debit cards (1x MasterCard + 1x Visa) and also apply for Visa Platinum. All of which have some sort of monthly offers.

Signature Debit Cards are the most useful for Big Basket users since they offer 20% (upto 500) on each card + various other offers from Swiggy, Book My Show etc.

There's also a virtual debit card (Visa Gold) that you can get but I don't think there's much use to it.
Wow.. please share bit more info.. after opening select savings account after 0mab, I can request 2more card as already I will get 1 select signature card right.
1 is master card signature, 1 is visa signature, 1 is virtual card right??

Back