• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC Live+ (Previously Cashback) Benefits

helloworld

TF Legend
Summary:

Benefit/FeatureNew Changes
Annual Fee999+18% GST (₹1180)
Spends required to get fee waiver2L
Online Spends1.5%
Offline Spends1.5%
Grocery MCC10% (with below two categories upto 1K per statement)
Dining MCC10%
Swiggy/Zomato or Food Delivery MCC10%
BookmyshowBuy 1 Get 1 (If booked on Saturday through app)
Easydiner15% upto 500 (min. 2500)
Lounge Benefit4 per year (no spend criteria)
fuel, rental, utilities, govt. transactions, e-Wallets,
insurance, education, B2B goods and services,
jewellery, charity, toll fees, cash advances,
payments of outstanding balances,
payments of card fees and other card changes
0%

1693581653195.png

Some 10% Eligible MCCs (Reference Purpose Only):

1714499138175.png

Note: The transactions for each category are identified through Merchant Category Codes* (MCC), defined by the Network, e.g. Visa, MasterCard and RuPay.

Mall Food courts, Nearby grocery stores, Supermarkets, Swiggy Instamart, EasyDiner, Restaurants, KFC, Dominos and DMart - working for 10% cashback (provided they have proper MCC).

This card will replace below cards (if you have look for alternative or keep as backup):

1.5% offline - Alternative to Ace 1.5% Card
10% grocery (offline) - Alternative to Manhattan 5% Card
10% grocery and food delivery (online) - Alternative to Artl 10% Card
10% dining (offline) - Alternative to Zenth 5% Card

Exclusion MCC List:

1701620051864.png
1718468905805.png

HSBC Credit card offers [for all users] https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/credit-card-offer-mails-messages-for-all-users.7887/

Last edited:
I again received reward credits after my 2nd statement generation.

1st statement eligible CB 700, rewards credit 610
2nd statement eligible CB 704, rewards credit 709

No idea what that it. Initiated chat now. Will call customer support tomorrow.

Last time chat support said it's cashback, call support said it's something other than cashback. Now if I'm getting after 2nd statement, it's looking more and more like cashback

Last time chat support said it's cashback, call support said it's something other than cashback. Now if I'm getting after 2nd statement, it's looking more and more like cashback
They are clueless 😔

yeah, they're clueless at the moment. I'm worrying that once they realize or update their systems they'll take it back like sbi.. in that case it will be huge amount for some card holders or significant for most.

Chat support reply

"This is the credit rewards as the cash back card name is renamed as Liv+ that is the reason you have received the cashback."

This one is Grocery. Identify from UI. Before redirecting to OTP Page you can notice Cashfree UI.
Did my transaction and saw CF logo on the gateway for a while. Transaction showing SAMAST TECHNOLOGIES PVT, is that good for 10%? My billing date is 14th so will cashback earned for this month mentioned in first statement on 14th Sept?

Last edited:
Voucher Purchases on Magicpin Pin will fetch 10% on LIVE+ as Magicpin is using Grocery MCC and ensure Cashfree Gateway while transacting on Mpin.

Is it account related or voucher related?

APV - Credit card not accepting
ASV, FK - Credit card working but showing payu gateway
Grocery (BB, Swgy, Blink etc.) - none of them have credit card option, strangely (only apay wallet option).

---
or it will adjust overtime based on usage or this is how this app working? Didn't checked rest but observed above pattern.

Last edited:
Is it account related or voucher related?
Both
APV - Credit card not accepting
ASV, FK - Credit card working but showing payu gateway
Grocery (BB, Swgy, Blink etc.) - none of them have credit card option, strangely (only apay wallet option).

---
or it will adjust overtime based on usage or this is how this app working? Didn't checked rest but observed above pattern.
Except ASV and Flipkart all other Purchases goes through Cashfree Gateway still do cross check.
Also Card Option is available in selected Accounts and AGV has restrictions in all Accounts. Try in another Account

Both

Except ASV and Flipkart all other Purchases goes through Cashfree Gateway still do cross check.
Also Card Option is available in selected Accounts and AGV has restrictions in all Accounts. Try in another Account
Thanks for the info, was about to purchase Flipkart vouchers. Any other app to get 10% with live+ for Flipkart/ASV. What about park+ ( is it using utility mcc)?

update: tried for Flipkart and it was going through Cashfree gateway, so took my chances and purchased for 2K. Let's see 🙈

Last edited:
Chat support reply

"This is the credit rewards as the cash back card name is renamed as Liv+ that is the reason you have received the cashback."
Further when asked about which month's cashback is that and transaction wise cashback because of incorrect amount, got the following reply

"The rewards credit information which you are willing to enquire is the reward points which you have got for making the spends from the credit card. This is something which is completely different from the cashback.
I am sorry, I have checked it with the team just for the confirmation and as per them this would be the cashback it seems.
Also we would not be able to tell you the exact transaction wise cashback details because this is something which is dealt by the back end team."

Seems they're clueless about the change. Old users, can you confirm if the cashback crediting time and name have changed for you?

Further when asked about which month's cashback is that and transaction wise cashback because of incorrect amount, got the following reply

"The rewards credit information which you are willing to enquire is the reward points which you have got for making the spends from the credit card. This is something which is completely different from the cashback.
I am sorry, I have checked it with the team just for the confirmation and as per them this would be the cashback it seems.
Also we would not be able to tell you the exact transaction wise cashback details because this is something which is dealt by the back end team."

Seems they're clueless about the change. Old users, can you confirm if the cashback crediting time and name have changed for you?
Before live+ card launch, their cashback are calculated perfectly, now it's not . My wife's card is 8 months older , her cashback also not matching , it's confusing.
I am new user , but got the rewards for August month statement in just 1 day and the rewards are very less.

Back