• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay Application Help/ Suggestion Needed.

MudraMantra

TF Buzz
Hi all, currently I have 2 CCs from Axis Bank & SBI (Both 6 months old), which I got on the basis of Bank Statement.

Now I would like to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Card.

As of now I don’t have Salary Slip/ITR, so what are the chances of application approval?

CiBIL is 758 & Experian is 816, and HDFC bank statement of ₹2L+ (AMB of past couple of months).

Suggestions needed in what can I do so that they don’t ask for documents as most people are getting it without income proof.
Hi All,

Based on my experience, I can say that since all your credit cards are less than 1 year old hence chance of getting Amazon pay approval is less.
Please wait for 1 years and then apply for Amazon pay ICICI card.

#aniket

TF Ace
It will take time .. CIBIL algorithm is much more sophisticated and mature...
4-5 months of regular payments got completed, 100% timely payments, credit history is more than 1 year, instead of increasing from 746; reason: after automatic cancellation of card because of rejection of delivery of the card but it further got decreased to 734 and has remained same over past 1 month, wnen I checked.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
4-5 months of regular payments got completed, 100% timely payments, credit history is more than 1 year, instead of increasing from 746 (after automatic cancellation of card because of rejection of delivery of the card)
it got decreased to 734 and has remained same over past 1 month, wnen I checked.
you are bacha in the eyes of CIBIL...
Did you send me your complete report for me to analyse before?
Did I say anything?