• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

I just got approved for the Sapphiro visa variant with 3L limit sharable across Apay card, I contacted customer care and they told that within a day or two amex version can also be generated, they are not sure about it.
Also a bad news is that BMS Bogo is on fcfs basis

After a long wait, got a call from ICICI(filled application on Saturday, again filled on Tuesday) regarding LTF but she told that since I already have a cc n my number can't be used again without de-linking it... So she'll call again maybe tomorrow after the de-link process is completed

After a long wait, got a call from ICICI(filled application on Saturday, again filled on Tuesday) regarding LTF but she told that since I already have a cc n my number can't be used again without de-linking it... So she'll call again maybe tomorrow after the de-link process is completed
Is this really the case? Many here have got Sapphiro on the same.

the application number i got in vkyc mail is 12 digit & in sms stating my application under process it's 10 digit & different that of mail. Kya ho gya is icici bank ko. Had a great experience while availing apay icici card 2 year back but this time it's :poop: .

the application number i got in vkyc mail is 12 digit & in sms stating my application under process it's 10 digit & different that of mail. Kya ho gya is icici bank ko. Had a great experience while availing apay icici card 2 year back but this time it's :poop: .
At least you got that. I complained on Twitter. They called today and asked me to wait for 7 days (I was told it would take 1 day by the agent earlier). I think it's going to be rejected :) (Vkyc done on Saturday). Wanted this just for its Amex variant.

At least you got that. I complained on Twitter. They called today and asked me to wait for 7 days (I was told it would take 1 day by the agent earlier). I think it's going to be rejected :) (Vkyc done on Saturday). Wanted this just for its Amex variant
umm already HDFC rejected my Tata neu infinity application w/o any reason (maybe because i sent axis fk card statement on c2c basis, 3rd party guy hadn't have any information about that) & if this gets rejected mera cibil score :confused:. Don't know how they work every day i am getting calls from ICICI bank for availing loans of 7/10L or sale card de nahi rahe.

If we are applying for Amex+MC and have been approved for the same, how can it be bank's decision to give something else? By that logic bank can even give coral instead of Sapphiro
You are approved for a specific card, not for the variant. Banks can ask for your prefrence and then completely ignore it if they want. They can't give you coral in place of sapphiro because you apploed for sapphiro and coral is a completely different product.

This type of harassment I didn't expect from any bank. What are they trying to do? We all should protest. They are giving a specially designed devalued shit card in the name of alumni offer. Don't we have any class? They should be bombarded with mails. I will do if they don't give me what they promised me to give.

This type of harassment I didn't expect from any bank. What are they trying to do? We all should protest. They are giving a specially designed devalued shit card in the name of alumni offer. Don't we have any class? They should be bombarded with mails. I will do if they don't give me what they promised me to give.
for ltf cards, keeping the card and not using it is going to cost them more in maintaining that account. so a good strategy would be to keep that card somewhere in your house.

Again, what card did you get? & what you applied? is it delivered?

What orher card you have? This is pretty strange behavior. My friend applied on saturday, got call on tuesday and completed vkyc on wednesday. He has amazonpay card for 4 years now. No such issue of delinking number for him.

Your best bet would be to keep the card and apply for variant change in a few weeks when this mad rush has died down.

Back