• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

the application link still shows sapphiro card, but written as visa on the image.

I also have a screenshot of sapphiro (dual) being written on kyc page.

so if I receive coral, iam gonna escalate.
Yeah ! This one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230614_163732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230614_163732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 77
Anyone who have received the card, can you confirm if its Sapphiro or Coral
It is a Sapphiro Card. It is Visa Signature. Not Amex+MC as was promised or told during KYC. Till now it was showing as Coral Card on ICICI netbanking. Card no. is same as was in the portal just instead of Coral it is Sapphiro Card.

Limit given is same as my AmazonPay card.

So i believe all of us will receive the same variant.

It is a Sapphiro Card. It is Visa Signature. Not Amex+MC as was promised or told during KYC. Till now it was showing as Coral Card on ICICI netbanking. Card no. is same as was in the portal just instead of Coral it is Sapphiro Card.

So yeah I feel what you are saying clears all confusion. Thanks!
Means ICICI bank promised something and delivered something. Good thing is that while application, on the page which shows adhaar verification, it also mentions the variant AMEX Dual Sapphiro (MC + AMEX) of whose screenshot I took for future escalations incase I also get VISA variant.

Told y'all

I got a mail with the application details today.
Additionally, I got an SMS about a cooling period limit on the card.

I think we all can escalate this issue with them as I dont think even one guy on this platform got AMEX+MC dual variant of the card. Its blank lie what they assured and what they are giving. Its even unethical to issue some other variant even without our consent/approval.
Also they explicitly promised MC+AMex variant themselves numerous times.

M
I think we all can escalate this issue with them as I dont think even one guy on this platform got AMEX+MC dual variant of the card. Its blank lie what they assured and what they are giving. Its even unethical to issue some other variant even without our consent/approval.
Also they explicitly promised MC+AMex variant themselves numerous times.
My application shows Amex+Master, yet to receive the card.
And the platform is absolutely Bank's decision, not up to the customer.

Last edited:
Back