• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Summoning @SSV to solve the mystery of this miracle.......
look at the time they hold the cards ... since 10 yaers ... it snot 1 2 years game .... we need to have lot of patience
Yes.. the length of the relationship played a crucial role here.. the algo was warming up until 10 years
and then came into blistering form after 10 years in this case..

Reactions: SAS

SAS

TF Premier
not just on CC..
More credit limit on pre-approved HL,PL AL Loan against property, Loand against CC etc.
bhai my brother is self employed i mean he is a priest who do pujas and and astrology and all .... we need a home loan .... many people are saying for self employed especially priests ...banks will not give loans .... when i approached axis they are saying that int will be 11% .... i just dont know what to do

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
bhai my brother is self employed i mean he is a priest who do pujas and and astrology and all .... we need a home loan .... many people are saying for self employed especially priests ...banks will not give loans .... when i approached axis they are saying that int will be 11% .... i just dont know what to do
Follow my posts in the new thread I am going to create about iscore and also other posts in general, for a month or two.. then we can talk .

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If there is a collateral, try for that. Anyway the house itself should be used as a collateral, 11% is way to much.

Reactions: SAS
Yes.. the length of the relationship played a crucial role here.. the algo was warming up until 10 years and then came into blistering action after 10 years in this case..
@Wealth is my birth right! Is holding coral from 5 years and he didn't recieve any ltf offer.

On the other hand i got my icici coral card last year and this month got rubyx ltf.

Their algo is totally random it seems. Btw my icici card usage last year was 9.8 lacs.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Congratulations. I need this kind of luck. Btw did you take both offers? And whats your iscore?
Offcourse yes. I accepted RubyX upgrade assuming another 2-3 years wait to get Sapphiro offer but typical ICICI didn't wait for even 2 months & offered me Sapphiro now. 4 cards in last 2 months (dual each) & other existing active ICICI cards, i shall play Solitaire now with deck of ICICI Cards:p

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! Is holding coral from 5 years and he didn't recieve any ltf offer.

On the other hand i got my icici coral card last year and this month got rubyx ltf.

Their algo is totally random it seems. Btw my icici card usage last year was 9.8 lacs.
It can be a weighted factor logic, somethings hold importance but only to an extent and compared to that, other things can have more weightage.
Like, if you spend more and are returning on time, banks will happily give you more things because you are making more money for the bank in those MDR costs.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Offcourse yes. I accepted RubyX upgrade assuming another 2-3 years wait to get Sapphiro offer but typical ICICI didn't wait for even 2 months & offered me Sapphiro now. 4 cards in last 2 months (dual each) & other existing active ICICI cards, i shall play Solitaire now with deck of ICICI Cards:p
Hahaha, I also hold my 9 cards and pretend to play cards.

rogerthat

TF Ace
It can be a weighted factor logic, somethings hold importance but only to an extent and compared to that, other things can have more weightage.
Like, if you spend more and are returning on time, banks will happily give you more things because you are making more money for the bank in those MDR costs.
Unless the bank is Axis. In that case they punish you. The higher your spends with them and more severe their punishment will be.

So how many icici cards do you have right now? 5?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Again, length of relationship is not just the only one.. to determine the offers..
There will be a lot of permutations and combinations..

It will be like this:

1) A combination of Primary factors and also
2) a combination of secondary factors ..

It wil be a lot complex than just a single factor

these we will discuss in the new thread .. that I will create very soon.. in a day or two..

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Na na i meant pre-approved upgrade offers in imobile app. I hate cibil inquiries. I am fighting with icici from 8 months over a wrong phone number and address in my cibil profile.
Then that's okay. I am talking about the checks which one does that triggers a Cibil hit. Don't do that for 6 months, you increase your chances of getting an offer.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think the latest batch of offers given to the customers may be a bit liberal.. lets wait and see what others also got..
If this holds true, then they might have fine tuned their algo..