• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

SAS

TF Premier
If there is a collateral, try for that. Anyway the house itself should be used as a collateral, 11% is way to much.
yes bro ...
1. his cibil is 770+
2. we have land as collateral
3. we have ITRs for 7.5 lakh
4. his temple committee agreed to give a statement in that bank format saying that we are giving him 25 - 30k as cash salary every month
5. we are ready to take labour license ... as he provide event related services, product service and also astrology services ... so we are taking labour license, current accouunt
6. he is already having good cibil history and 4 credit cards
7. he is having burgundy account with axis
8. that site is corporation approved and has 40 feet road approach
9. VLT done
10. planning and estimation under process
even when we have all this he is saying only we (axis bank) can do that other banks will not even consider your application ... i dont know whats the problem .... any suggestions please @SSV bhai you also give your inpputs ...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
yes bro ...
1. his cibil is 770+
2. we have land as collateral
3. we have ITRs for 7.5 lakh
4. his temple committee agreed to give a statement in that bank format saying that we are giving him 25 - 30k as cash salary every month
5. we are ready to take labour license ... as he provide event related services, product service and also astrology services ... so we are taking labour license, current accouunt
6. he is already having good cibil history and 4 credit cards
7. he is having burgundy account with axis
8. that site is corporation approved and has 40 feet road approach
9. VLT done
10. planning and estimation under process
even when we have all this he is saying only we (axis bank) can do that other banks will not even consider your application ... i dont know whats the problem .... any suggestions please @SSV bhai you also give your inpputs ...
Okay, open a ICICI Wealth account and try with ICICI as well...
Dont get me start on 🪓 ..

Last edited:

Riya

TF Ace
Very good score...

You should get some liberal offers with good limits..please post your offers page ss
Yeah I've quite a few pre-approved loan offers but never got interested in them ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240619-102149.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619-102149.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240619-102153.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619-102153.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240619-102144.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619-102144.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
also having wealth acccount with iicici ... will try there
okay then .. follow my ICICI posts for a while, you will get some idea..
DOnt go and talk to ICICI guys yet .. you need to do some homework before going to them..