• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@SSV @aayusharyan @Rishabh @Rahul Gupta
I had received pre approved Rubyx dual LTF upgrade offer on 24th April. After taking the offer, upgrade offers had disappeared for a brief period of time.
Now again I've received following cards in upgrade offer on my Rubyx amex:
Emerald visa Paid
Hpcl Super Saver visa FYF
MU Signature visa FYF

As per experiences of various members on the forum, we can try and identify certain patterns to identify the trigger and better understand the algo.....

What steps can I take that may possibly trigger another LTF offer?
Should I stop transacting on my Icici cards? Or spend heavily on them?
Should I keep checking for upgrade offers daily? Or have an interval in between?

Reactions: SSV

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@SSV @aayusharyan @Rishabh @Rahul Gupta
I had received pre approved Rubyx dual LTF upgrade offer on 24th April. After taking the offer, upgrade offers had disappeared for a brief period of time.
Now again I've received following cards in upgrade offer on my Rubyx amex:
Emerald visa Paid
Hpcl Super Saver visa FYF
MU Signature visa FYF

As per experiences of various members on the forum, we can try and identify certain patterns to identify the trigger and better understand the algo.....

Should I keep checking for upgrade offers daily? Or have an interval in between?
How much is txn on your linked CASAs?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Whether you check offers everyday / once in a while will have no impact on the actual offers..

Transact as much as possible as per your requirement.. don't do manufactured spends in ICICI .. they are not worth it, in my view...

This is the most important bit...
Take one or two loan products.. as per your requirement.. such as Auto loan, Loan on CC , Personal Loan , EMI on CC etc..etc..
take whatever is required by you.. take the one which costs you less in terms of interest cost .. this will denfiletly trigger LTF in about 1 year.. in my view..
The key here is, dont take any loan if you dont have any requirement.. and the interest differential should not exceed 1% or 2%(max) of the best available competitor for the same product.

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just based on that Rubyx as LTF is in line, what I have observed is flows upwords of 30-50L is what triggers Sapphiro LTF offer.
Well, you may be technically right but recently people with minimal relationship values have ended up getting Emerald plastic as ltf upgrade offer.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Well, you may be technically right but recently people with minimal relationship values have ended up getting Emerald plastic as ltf upgrade offer.
This again, depends on other factors as well .. not just TRV..
like age of the relationships, owing different prodcuts relationships, current CLs, spending, CIBIL profile, the time lapse after the last offer availed etc . etc .

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Whether you check offers everyday / once in a while will have no impact on the actual offers..
Noted....
Transact as much as possible as per your requirement.. don't do manufactured spends.. they are not worth it, in my view...
I won't manufacture spends but would only shift some expenses from my other set of cards onto these for a while.
This is the most important bit...
Take one or two loan products.. as per your requirement.. such as Auto loan, Loan on CC , Personal Loan , EMI on CC etc.. take whatever is required by you.. take the one which costs you less in terms of interest cost .. this will denfiletly trigger LTF in 6 months to 1 year.. in my view..
The key here is, dont take any loan if you dont have any requirement.. and the interest differentila should not exceed 1 or 2% of the best avialable competitor for the same product.
Well, I am being bombarded with loan offers but don't really need any of them so would give a pass......

Fini7777

TF Premier
yes bro ...
1. his cibil is 770+
2. we have land as collateral
3. we have ITRs for 7.5 lakh
4. his temple committee agreed to give a statement in that bank format saying that we are giving him 25 - 30k as cash salary every month
5. we are ready to take labour license ... as he provide event related services, product service and also astrology services ... so we are taking labour license, current accouunt
6. he is already having good cibil history and 4 credit cards
7. he is having burgundy account with axis
8. that site is corporation approved and has 40 feet road approach
9. VLT done
10. planning and estimation under process
even when we have all this he is saying only we (axis bank) can do that other banks will not even consider your application ... i dont know whats the problem .... any suggestions please @SSV bhai you also give your inpputs ...
Try ICICI privil/WM accounts they offer Home loans as pre-approved for the self-employed
I've recently received an ICICI Apay cc just 3 months old, No SB acc, and no other relation with ICICI
They offered me a 62L Home loan as pre Approved and the same with my mom but she has Privilege acc in ICICI with cc with Iscore 80
She got pre approved offer for 56L home loan, we both r self employed.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not true. I got Sapphiro LTF Upgrade with flows in range of 1.5l per month only & overall spends across all ICICI credit cards only 50k in last 6 months. :)
Maybe in that case some other factors also played into like age of account for example. That’s good anyway that it worked out for you.

SAS

TF Premier
Try ICICI privil/WM accounts they offer Home loans as pre-approved for the self-employed
I've recently received an ICICI Apay cc just 3 months old, No SB acc, and no other relation with ICICI
They offered me a 62L Home loan as pre Approved and the same with my mom but she has Privilege acc in ICICI with cc with Iscore 80
i should check in my brother's account he is already having icici wm account .... and also FD credit card with icici owrth 1.3 lakh ..... what else do i need to follow ... like maintaining high average or creating one more FD any tricks ... what made you get pre approved offers and how long did it take to trigger that offers

SAS

TF Premier
in pre aproved offers section ... it is showing home loan ... but not showing any amount ... does this mean a pre approval offer ???

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-06-19 at 11.49.01 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-06-19 at 11.49.01 AM.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 27

devine_mortal

TF Premier
what is this new thing ... where to check my iscore ... i heard that it will be out of 100 but you got 81 cool
On imobile app (atleast on android), on the main page, at the bottom, second last option would be "Discover".

1000029942.jpg

This is where you'll find your score at the bottom.

Reactions: SAS

Rdspam

TF Premier
Today received sapphiro dual card upgrade (paid). For the last few months was only getting sapphiro visa upgrade (paid)

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
On imobile app (atleast on android), on the main page, at the bottom, second last option would be "Discover".

1000029942.jpg

This is where you'll find your score at the bottom.
You can find check score using Spends link as well. For me the score is showing 86.