• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

Fini7777

TF Premier
in pre aproved offers section ... it is showing home loan ... but not showing any amount ... does this mean a pre approval offer ???
No, as of now You don't have pre-approved home loan offer
it will show the amount if u have any offer

Reactions: SAS

Rdspam

TF Premier
Hardly. A lot of times, amex network offers are only valid on Amex issued cards. Saying this after using Rubyx Amex for a long time.
Really? I have 3 amex issued cards and it never works on them and always asks for an amex network card instead. Always felt bad that they give better offers to their partner’s cards instead of their own.

Fini7777

TF Premier
i should check in my brother's account he is already having icici wm account .... and also FD credit card with icici owrth 1.3 lakh ..... what else do i need to follow ... like maintaining high average or creating one more FD any tricks ... what made you get pre approved offers and how long did it take to trigger that offers
My mother opened her account in 2021.
The transactions range between 50k to 2L sometimes higher than this and she does not use this acc regularly - secondary acc
but we use her credit cards regularly for the sales and offers
Firstly there was a debit card EMI after completion of the EMI she got her 1st apay cc with 2L limit
taken loan against cc 2 times of a small amount - this may work for you

Do some transactions regularly using their cc or DC and if you need a loan take it from this acc
Then the offers may trigger
iScore is 80

Coming to my case...

I received my Apay cc 3 months ago and I don't have any other relation, used the card once or twice
Strangely I rcvd pre-approved home loan offer of 62L I don't know how this offer is triggered

Reactions: SAS

Fini7777

TF Premier
Guyss... let me know if anyone of u got ICICI Core cards like coral, rubyx... with only Apay cc
I've only ICICI Apay cc and don't have any other rel with bank Is there any chance that I can get their core cc ?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guyss... let me know if anyone of u got ICICI Core cards like coral, rubyx... with only Apay cc
I've only ICICI Apay cc and don't have any other rel with bank Is there any chance that I can get their core cc ?
Start with Platinum I think.

agrprashant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
FinTech Founder/Co-Founder
On imobile app (atleast on android), on the main page, at the bottom, second last option would be "Discover".

1000029942.jpg

This is where you'll find your score at the bottom.
It's there on iOS as well after logging in. But my score is only 70 :-|

Yes, you can. See what cards you're eligible for on this ICICI link: https://buy.icicibank.com/ucj/cc/mo...1.1309458213.1718526132-1551545663.1691047345

Get a non co-branded card. Like aayusharyan said, even Platinum is fine to start with.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Really? I have 3 amex issued cards and it never works on them and always asks for an amex network card instead. Always felt bad that they give better offers to their partner’s cards instead of their own.
I do find offers on Swiggy Instamart where discounts applicable only to bank issued Amex cards like ICICI/IndusInd etc. but not applicable to core amex cards :)